1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I have a question?

1. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I know how commission works as a consultant, but how does it work as you recruit others. I know that you get 1 to 2% extra commission top of your regular commission for your own sales, but do you recieve a commission for your recruits sales as well?

The recruiting side of the business is still very fuzzy to me. :confused:

Jul 23, 2005
  2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Donna:

When you become a Future Director (with 2 signed, active recruits) you will receive a 1% override on your sales, as well as on the sales of your new consultants, provided you submit $1250 in sales each month. When you promote to Director, the override is 3% on your sales and 3% on your first line consultants. I believe you must submit total cluster sales of $4000 each month to receive the override (please correct me if I'm mistaken on this!).

HTH!

Mary

Jul 23, 2005
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You have it right except that Directors have to submit at least $350 of that $4000 each month. Directors also get 3% on second line consultants once they promote a director.

Oh, one other thing. As a Future Director you only receive the override on personally recruited consultants - you do not get overrides on THEIR recruits.

Jul 23, 2005
  4. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

So say I have 2 recruits. I will earn my commission + another 1% on my sales and then a commission + 1% on their sales? If we both submit the right amount of sales.

Jul 23, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You earn your commisision based on your total sales for the month. As a future director you also get 1% more for your personal sales and you get 1% of whatever your personal recruits sell.

For example (these per centages are for consultants who have not reached the $15000 in sales - we get 2% more after that!):

You sell $2000 = 23% commission
    You have 2 personal recruits so that adds 1% to your personal commission = 24%

personal recruit Sue sells $1000. She gets 22%.
    personal recruit Mary sells $2600. She gets 24%.
    Mary's recruit Jane sells $1250. She gets 23%.

Because you are a future director you get 1% of Sue and Mary's sales (1% of $3600). You don't get anything for Jane's sales because you didn't recruit her.

Once you are a DIRECTOR, you earn 3% on your personal sales and 3% on all first and second line sales (even those you did not personally recruit). Plus you get many other benefits!!

Jul 28, 2005
Have something to add?