• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Sales: What Are My Benefits?

In summary, recruiting sales for Pampered Chef offers the potential for higher income, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to build a team and earn bonuses. To get started, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive a starter kit with all the necessary materials. Previous sales experience is not required, as comprehensive training and support are provided. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you'll have access to ongoing training, mentorship programs, and a community of fellow consultants. You can also work as a consultant while holding a full-time job, making it a flexible option for earning additional income.
Princess
I have a question....I know that when I get sales my director gets a percentage. Now say I recruit someone, do I get a % of their sales? How does this work? :confused:

2 recruits?
Princess said:
I have a question....I know that when I get sales my director gets a percentage. Now say I recruit someone, do I get a % of their sales? How does this work? :confused:

Once you have 2 recruits then you are a future director. When you submit a minimum of $1250 in commissionable sales each month you will get a 1% override on your sales along with your recruits. Once you get 5 active, personal, qualified recruits you promote to director. When you submit a minimum of $350 in commissionable sales each month you will get a 3% override on your sales along with your first 2 lines. This means if your recruit recruits, you get overrides on them as well!

Hi there! Yes, typically in a multi-level marketing company, you would receive a percentage of the sales made by the person you recruited. This is often referred to as a "downline commission." However, the exact percentage and structure may vary from company to company, so it's best to check with your specific director or company for more information. Hope that helps!

What are the benefits of recruiting sales for Pampered Chef?

Recruiting sales for Pampered Chef offers many benefits, including the potential to earn a higher income, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to build a team and earn bonuses based on their sales. Additionally, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you'll have access to discounted products, training and support, and the ability to work from home.

How do I get started with recruiting sales for Pampered Chef?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant and start recruiting sales, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. Once you've signed up, you'll receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started, including catalogs, product samples, and training materials.

Do I need previous sales experience to be successful in recruiting sales for Pampered Chef?

No, previous sales experience is not required to be successful in recruiting sales for Pampered Chef. Our comprehensive training and support program will provide you with all the tools and resources you need to be successful, regardless of your previous experience.

What kind of support and training will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you'll have access to ongoing training and support to help you grow your business and reach your goals. This includes online and in-person training, mentorship programs, and a community of fellow consultants to provide support and advice.

Can I work as a Pampered Chef consultant while also holding a full-time job?

Yes, you can work as a Pampered Chef consultant while also holding a full-time job. Many of our consultants have successful careers outside of Pampered Chef and use their consultant business as a way to supplement their income or pursue a passion for cooking and entertaining. Our flexible work hours allow you to work around your schedule and earn additional income on your own time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • 3girls