• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I have a question....I know that when I get sales my director gets a

Princess

Oct 16, 2005
I have a question....I know that when I get sales my director gets a percentage. Now say I recruit someone, do I get a % of their sales? How does this work? :confused:

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
2 recruits?

Princess said:
I have a question....I know that when I get sales my director gets a percentage. Now say I recruit someone, do I get a % of their sales? How does this work? :confused:

Once you have 2 recruits then you are a future director. When you submit a minimum of $1250 in commissionable sales each month you will get a 1% override on your sales along with your recruits. Once you get 5 active, personal, qualified recruits you promote to director. When you submit a minimum of $350 in commissionable sales each month you will get a 3% override on your sales along with your first 2 lines. This means if your recruit recruits, you get overrides on them as well!