• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Set Up a Display in a Mall to Boost Sales During the Holiday Season?

In summary, "I Have a Question :Confused:" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to submit questions about products, recipes, or orders. To use this feature, customers can click on the button and fill out a form with their name, email, and question. The Pampered Chef team strives to respond to all questions within 24 hours, but during busy times it may take up to 48 hours. Customers can ask multiple questions in one submission, but it is recommended to keep them concise and related to one topic for a faster response. There is no limit to the number of questions that can be asked through "I Have a Question :Confused:", so customers are encouraged to ask any and all questions
cher88bear
I have a questionI am new, just finishing my SSM1 (earned my bonus :D ) and was wondering are we allwed to set up a display in a mall. Was thinking it would be a great way to increase sales and bookings, since it is the holiday season and there are alot of shoppers.

Last edited:
It would depend what the mall's "rules" are. It wouldn't hurt to ask, but I assume that those other kiosks you see in malls pay some type of "rent" so I doubt they'd let you do it for free. Some malls have gift bazaars and things like that that you can look into. Good idea though!

I didnt expect the mall to let me do it for free, though it would be nice. I was also thinking of linking it to a fundraiser I'm doing in Dec.

What is "I Have a Question :Confused:"?

"I Have a Question :Confused:" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can submit any questions they have about products, recipes, or orders.

How can I submit a question through "I Have a Question :Confused:"?

To submit a question, simply click on the "I Have a Question :Confused:" button on the website and fill out the form with your name, email, and question. You can also attach any relevant images or documents.

How long does it take to receive a response to my question?

Our team at Pampered Chef strives to respond to all questions within 24 hours. However, during busy times it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

Can I ask multiple questions at once through "I Have a Question :Confused:"?

Yes, you can ask multiple questions in one submission. However, we recommend keeping your questions concise and related to one topic for a faster response.

Is there a limit to how many questions I can ask through "I Have a Question :Confused:"?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask. We encourage you to ask any and all questions you may have about our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies