• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Commission: Need Answer ASAP!

In summary, if the bride's friend sets up the registry through the bride's website, the couple doesn't get registry rewards.
milkangel
i have a question about a weeding registry. my mom is giving a friend from her work my web address and a catalog because her friend is having a cusin that has a wedding registry on line but not under mine. but she woundered if her friend would go under my web site and order from my web than do i get the commison or how does that work? the cusions wedding is in july and she has a big list and a lot of big items. i need an awnser right a way.

If she orders through your website, the couple doesn't get registry rewards. You would get the commission. Another thing to think about is that the couple could essentially get duplicates since the products won't be taken off the registry. I suggest a wedding shower.

Yes, technically, they can look up the registry, choose the items and then go to your website and order. However, it would be good for them to let the couple or the consultant know so that the registry can be updated. Also, it won't count towards their rewards.

thanks and is there a way to fing whos it is under?

i need awanser soon

also what is registry rewards?

wedding registry rewardsThe idea, besides convenience for the bridal couple and their gift purchasers, is that with a wedding registry, the bride is the HOST of her own show/registry. Whatever is purchased accrues to her as total sales and when all is said and done, she hopefully has FREE products to purchase because so many got her chosen items through her Pampered Chef registry. For someone to purchase her selections through you would be like having someone come to your next show but buying from another consultant rather than on their friend, the host's, show. I would not do it, but it can be done.... and maybe the bride will never know, but she's likely to get two of something otherwise and that's a dead giveaway.:eek:

a registry earns host rewards like any show. therefore... "registry rewards"

I have been trying to setup a registry on line for a friend. I just qualified yesterday, but I still can't get the registry. Also is there any way to get a link to my site. If so how?

where are you trying to set up her registry?

1. What is the commission rate for Pampered Chef wedding registry sales?

The commission rate for Pampered Chef wedding registry sales is 25%.

2. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn commission on wedding registry sales?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn commission on wedding registry sales, you can sign up online or through a consultant in your area. You will then have access to the tools and resources needed to start promoting and selling our products.

3. Are there any requirements or qualifications to earn commission on Pampered Chef wedding registry sales?

To earn commission on Pampered Chef wedding registry sales, you must be an active consultant and meet the monthly sales requirement of $200. You must also be in good standing with the company and adhere to our policies and procedures.

4. How often do I receive commission for wedding registry sales and how is it paid out?

Commission for wedding registry sales is paid out monthly via direct deposit. You will receive your commission on the 10th of each month for the previous month's sales.

5. Can I earn commission on my own wedding registry purchases?

Yes, you can earn commission on your own wedding registry purchases. However, the commission rate for personal purchases is different and will be reflected in your commission statement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Sheila