• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Monthly Host Special for Past Host: Problem?

In summary, to order the monthly host special for a past host, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" tab. Select "Monthly Host Special" and choose the past host's name to add the special to your cart. You can order multiple specials for a past host and use your host credits to purchase them. The specials can also be shipped directly to the past host and can be returned for a full refund if they do not want it within the designated return period.
luvs2sellit
I have a past host and I am trying to order the monthly host special for her on a show that was booked from hers. It won't let me. What is the problem? It just says the monthly host special is for hosts, co hosts and show bookings.

Did you enter her past host discount number on her order screen, then under "Pampered Chef Status"? If you don't enter that, it won't accept the booking bonus or apply the 10% past host discount.

Thanks! :D Knew it was something simple I was missing. It has been a looooong week!

1. How do I order the monthly host special for a past host?

To order the monthly host special for a past host, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account. Once logged in, go to the "My Account" tab and select "Monthly Host Special." From there, you can select the past host's name and add the special to your cart.

2. Can I order more than one monthly host special for a past host?

Yes, you can order multiple monthly host specials for a past host. Simply select the past host's name and add the special to your cart, then repeat the process for each additional special you would like to order.

3. Can I use my host credits to purchase the monthly host special for a past host?

Yes, you can use your host credits to purchase the monthly host special for a past host. When checking out, you will have the option to apply your host credits towards the total amount due.

4. Can I have the monthly host special shipped directly to the past host?

Yes, you can have the monthly host special shipped directly to the past host. When checking out, you will have the option to enter a different shipping address for the order.

5. What if the past host doesn't want the monthly host special after I have already ordered it?

If the past host decides they do not want the monthly host special after you have already ordered it, you can simply return the item within the designated return period for a full refund. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mechelle