• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Back-to-School Brunch with PC Help Me Book More Parties?

In summary, PC is a great idea for mothers of kindergartners. They can enjoy a casual brunch show with their friends and family. There is no pressure to make any sales, and the event is geared towards letting the mothers relax and have fun.
D_Patel
First of all I want to know if you all think this is a good idea or not ! My son is starting kindergarten in a couple of weeks , we live in a small town there are probably 15 or so kids in his class. I live right down the road form the school, we have a little orientation this thursday , so i was thinking of giving invites to all the moms for a "Back to School Brunch with PC " . Having a brunch show a day or so after school has officialy started. I would have the brunch right after we all drop the kids at school , i dont think i would do a demo just have all the food made ahead and all the products out.
I really need to get bookings that is what I would like to focus on.
I am also not good at making up a flyer type invite, if any one could help me!
I want to let them know it is ok to bring kids and guests of course!
I think i will give out door prizes and i was thinking of giving away a gift certificate $20.00 or so. Any input or ideas would be great !! Thank you all !!

I think this sounds like a great idea. Almost makes me wish my son was old enough to be starting school. I love the gift certificate idea, I like to do them as drawing prizes too. I make them up so they have to be redeemed through me. That way you get a sale, or you aren't out anything. I think I might just buy some nice invitaions, and use those rather than a flier, it seems like it might be a little more personal that way, and you wouldn't have tons to do. Don't forget to invite the teachers and aids too.

Shana

I think it's a great idea. I did it a few years ago when my son was in kindergarten & my daughter was in preschool. I had it from 9-11, so everyone had enough time to drop off & pick the kids up. It was great!! I had food & coffee, everyone hung out & got a chance to talk for more than just 5 minutes (you know, when you drop the kids off). The total sales were about $500, with about 15 people there.
As long as you keep it casual, no "sales" demo, you'll be fine. That's what my friends really liked -- the lack of sales pressure. They knew they could relax & enjoy the morning, then do a little shopping.

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, Ca
[email protected]

How aboutChecking with the school and using their assembly room or cafeteria or even an unused classroom. Everyone will already be at the school and maybe you will get other mom's to drop by (and teacher's etc.)!

I just started PC! My daughter starts K5! I plan on haveing a mother daughter pc party! I have the Kids pampered chef recipes.So I plan on having the kids make one of those recipes and I will have some appt. there for the parents! Let me know what you think!

That is a good idea. Another GREAT idea (BEING a TEACHER) is to bring in some special treats for the teachers for their beginning of the year workday. Leave catalogs and order forms behind. They will love it!

1. What type of support does Pampered Chef offer for new product ideas?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support for new product ideas, including virtual or in-person brainstorming sessions with our product development team, resources for prototyping and testing, and assistance with market research and product launch strategies.

2. How can I protect my idea when sharing it with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef takes the protection of your ideas seriously and will work with you to sign a non-disclosure agreement before discussing your idea. We also have a team of legal advisors who can offer guidance on patenting or trademarking your idea if needed.

3. Will I receive credit or compensation for my idea if it is brought to market by Pampered Chef?

If your idea is selected for development and brought to market by Pampered Chef, you may be eligible for compensation or credit. This will be discussed and agreed upon during the initial stages of working together.

4. Can I submit more than one idea to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can submit multiple ideas to Pampered Chef. However, we recommend focusing on one idea at a time to ensure it receives proper attention and consideration.

5. How long does the product development process typically take?

The product development process can vary in length depending on the complexity of the idea and the necessary stages of prototyping, testing, and production. Our team will work with you to establish a timeline and keep you updated throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• D_Patel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • andiphant
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies