• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending E-vites from Website - Need Clarification

In summary, sending E-vites from the Pampered Chef website is a simple and easy process. You can log in to your account, navigate to the "Invite Friends" section, select the event, customize the message and design, and click "Send" to send the E-vite. You can also schedule the sending of E-vites and track the status of your invitations, including who has opened and RSVP'd. However, the E-vite system requires a valid email address for recipients, so guests without email addresses will need to be contacted directly. There is no limit to the number of E-vites you can send from the website, but it is recommended to check with your email provider for any sending limits.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I have a host (finally!) that wants to do e-vites from our website. I put her show in the system and sent her the automatic e-mail that tells her what her password is, etc... Then I went onto it as if I was the host, and I am confused how to send the e-vites to the guests.... and if I am confused, I know the new host will be too! Can someone clarify how the e-vites are sent please???

Re: e-vites.....She would go to her guest list, add them, and choose to send the invite. I know I did it when I was a host and never had a problem nor have any of my hosts. Hope it works out!

Re: e-vites.....Thanks! I'm sure I'm just a little nervous...It's been a while since my last show, so I really want to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Thanks again!

What is the process for sending E-vites from the Pampered Chef website?

The process for sending E-vites from our website is simple and easy. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Invite Friends" section. From there, you can select the event you want to send an E-vite for and customize the message and design. Once you're satisfied, simply click "Send" and your E-vite will be on its way!

Can I schedule E-vites to be sent at a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule the sending of your E-vites from our website. After customizing your E-vite, instead of clicking "Send" click on "Schedule" and choose the date and time you want your E-vites to be sent. This is a great feature for planning ahead and ensuring your guests receive their invitations at the perfect time.

Can I track who has opened and RSVP'd to my E-vites?

Yes, our E-vite system allows you to track the status of your invitations. You can see who has opened the E-vite, who has RSVP'd, and even send reminders to those who haven't responded yet. This feature is helpful for keeping track of your guest list and following up with any non-responders.

Can I send E-vites to guests who do not have email addresses?

Unfortunately, our E-vite system requires a valid email address for the recipient. If you have guests who do not have email addresses, we recommend sending them a physical invitation or contacting them directly to RSVP for the event.

Is there a limit to the number of E-vites I can send from the website?

No, there is no limit to the number of E-vites you can send from the website. Whether you're inviting a small group of friends or a large party, our system can handle it. Just make sure to check with your email provider for any sending limits they may have to avoid any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krahema