• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Good Friend Debating Between Selling Pampered Chef and

party? I have never been to a Tupperware party and I don't think I ever will. I think it is a waste of time and money.I also think that PC stands behind their products more than Tupperware does. I am not sure if taking online classes would be helpful or not. I have never done that.
Cooking_Mama
I have a good friend debating between selling Pampered Chef and Tupperware. I am still new and my director is out of town for a few days and I don't really want this opportunity to pass by. She has a bunch of questions and where can I find all of the answers. Is there anywhere on a public website that brings down all of our incentives and what not?

Thanks so much!
Mia

Re: Help!I guess we would need more info from you about what kind of questions she's asking...

Also - instead of just having a Thread title of Help! If you made it more specific, you may get more help...like "HELP with Questions of PC vs. Tupperware" because I know there are people on this board who have been TW consultants in the past...

Re: Help!Take the recruiting class on-line through consultants corner. It will help you know how to answer questions she has. They only take about 20 min. If she has specific ? post them here and we can try to help you answer them. Do you have someone else in your cluster that has been in the biz that would do a 3-way call or an in person interview with you & the possible recruit?

Love tupperware, grew up on it and have lots of it now---BUT...when's the last time you were invited to a tupperware show? I also don't like that tupperware offers many ways for customers to get their products w/out a consultant. QVC, Target and so on. It hurts the consultants when they do this--why go through a consultant? PC never does this.

I don't know anything about their benefits. I do know the tupperware rep I know from fairs is having a hard time with shows. I broke my highest sales record in March & broke that one in June. My biz is going great.

Good luck.

Re: Help!Mia,

I was listening to a CD the other day or it might have been on PC website where you could download training. Anyway, Duska Mills was doing it and she is just awesome. I will attach the documents that I got in hopes that it will help you with your wording.

Becky is right, there are a lot of people who are on this site that can probably help you with the ins and outs of PC vs Tupperware.

Read thru these documents and make it your own. Let her do the talking and just repeat back what you heard her say, but end it in a question. That way, she will really be answering herself when she answers you.

Also have you taken any of the online classes on recruiting. They would be very helpful to do prior to talking with your potential recruit.

I hope these help and good luck!

Attachments

• Duska Mills Recruiting Interview like [1].doc
    47 KB · Views: 362
  • Duska Mills Recruting_Maybe-to-Yes[1].doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 250
Re: Help!Thank you so much for the help. :) I appreciate the advice and suggestions.

In the future I will be more specific in thread titles.

Re: Help!I recently had a new recruit also looking at candles instead...

I just talked to her about making an informed choice - it is something that appeals to a broad range of customers; something she loves; is it a fad; what about repeat customers; product quality; pay scale & structure; corporation support for consultants...

I also talked to her about while I would love for her to be on my team, she needed to decide what was best for her and her family.

Re: Help!My new recruit was also deciding between TW and PC. Thankfully, she chose PC. Now that Tupperware is selling some similar products and not just storage I looked for a good reason. I just mainly told her about how PC stands behind their products, and tried to win her over.Okay, so it comes down to you. She will do parties and earn commission with either company. Market you! You'll support her as you learn the business together. And how much fun would it be to work with a friend!?As far as the incentives, I know it can be tricky to figure out as a new consultant! There are a few things you can promise though, 20% commission, the ability to earn the trip. Usually, as to not overwhelm someone considering the business, I just tell them, "there are always going to be different incentives for working and growing your business, and for new consultants there are even more" (I don't give the details of the new consultant rewards, but I make her aware)Hope that helps,
Breanna

Re: Help!I think the biggest reason not to become a TW dealer is that you can now buy it in stores! That alone makes it difficult to find hosts. Why would anybody want to host a TW party (or even go to one, for that matter) when you can go to the store and get what you want immediately? Sure, you don't get the "free host products", but you also don't have to spend money on the party either.

Re: Help!The host rewards for TW aren't anywhere near as generous as ours.

Re: Help!Just remember that you can talk up PC without talking down TW... she is looking at both for a reason and if you come across as bashing a company that will be a big turn off. I remember seeing a thread on comparisons here somewhere, I will see if I can find it.HTHI found this thread, it's old but has a lot of comparisons in it.http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/why-pc-so-much-better-than-mk-5695/

Last edited:
Re: Help!Thanks everyone! You guy's are so knowledgable and I really appreciate the advice and suggestions. :)

Re: Help!So, has she signed yet?

What are the benefits of selling Pampered Chef?

The main benefit of selling Pampered Chef is the potential for a lucrative income. As a consultant, you can earn up to 25% commission on sales and also receive bonuses for reaching certain sales levels. Additionally, you have the opportunity to earn free products and trips through the company's incentive programs.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. This fee also covers your first three months of your personal website and access to training and support resources.

What kind of training and support is available for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for consultants, including online tutorials, in-person training events, and a mentorship program. Consultants also have access to a personal website, marketing materials, and a dedicated consultant support team to help them succeed in their business.

What are the requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The only requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef party is to invite at least 10 guests. The hostess can choose to have the party in-person or online, and the consultant will handle all of the details, including providing product demonstrations and taking orders. Hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from their party.

Can you sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, as a consultant, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website. This is a great way to reach a larger audience and expand your customer base. However, in order to protect the integrity of the brand, consultants are not allowed to sell Pampered Chef products on third-party websites such as Amazon or eBay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • makeawhisk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Sheila