• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Friend's 10% Discount Code: Can I Access It Yet?

In summary, the 10% discount code from a friend can only be used after completing the first purchase as a new customer and is valid for 60 days. It can be applied to any item on the website or catalog but cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The code is for personal use only and cannot be shared with others.
heat123
Silver Member
I have a freind who just submitted her cat. show monday. I sent it in and was wondering if I can access her discount code yet becuase she attended my grand opening tonight and wants to use her 10% discount is that possible? If so where do I find it? I looked on my hardcopy show report and did not find anything? Or does she have to wait for her order to ship and arrive before she can use it?

Past Host Number LookupGo to Consultant's Corner, look under Managing Your Business, My Shows, Working With Hosts, the Past Host Lookup. Enter in her info and her number should come up!

Hope that helps.

:)

And if it's not listed yet on Consultant's Corner, you can call Home Office and have them look it up for you. I've had to do that before ;)

1. Can I use my friend's 10% discount code immediately?

No, the 10% discount code from your friend is only valid after you have completed your first purchase as a new customer.

2. How long is the 10% discount code valid for?

The 10% discount code from your friend is valid for 60 days after your first purchase as a new customer.

3. Can I use the 10% discount code on any item?

Yes, the 10% discount code can be applied to any item on our website or in our catalog.

4. Can I combine the 10% discount code with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 10% discount code cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

5. Can I share my 10% discount code with others?

No, the 10% discount code from your friend is for your personal use only and cannot be shared with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • deliciousdiva