• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Assistance with Professional Cookware Purchase

In summary, the customer in question has a professional cookware set purchased from another consultant, but is experiencing issues with the 8" saute pan. Unfortunately, she does not have the receipt or remember the consultant's name. Without this information, it may be difficult to provide any assistance. However, it is suggested that she reach out to the host of the Show she attended to obtain the consultant's name or call the lifetime guarantee number for help. If all else fails, a discount on a new set or a "free" show may be offered as a solution.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I have a customer who has the professional cookware that she purchased from another consultant and the 8" saute pan has a very dark botom and the food is sticking. She does not have the receipt nor does she remember the name of her consultant. Is there anything I can do for her??

Re: CookwareDoes she remember who the host of the Show was? If so, she should ask that host the name of the consultant who she purchased the cookware from. Maybe that consultant can help her -- maybe even print out a new receipt for her. Other than that, I'm not sure how much you can help her without a receipt.

Re: CookwareEven with that on lifetime guarantee, she can't "prove" she bought it directly from PC and not at a Yard Sale or the Outlet. Just explain to her that you are really sorry but unless she can remember the Host's name and the Host can remember the Consultant's name, the guarantee is void. You may offer her 10% off a new set.

Re: CookwareTell her to call 1-888-OUR CHEF. If she remembers the name of the host, the consultant or the approximate date of the show, they can look up her information for her. I have done this many times for customers. (However, I will not do it again becuase the hold times are ridiculous.)

Re: CookwareHave her call the lifetime guarantee number: 800-808-5395
They might be more sympathetic speaking with the actual customer. And if she's not happy, they might try to do something to appease her. If she doesn't have any luck, then maybe you could offer her a discount on buying a new one. Or offer her a "free" show and then maybe she could get things w/ her free and half-priced items.

1. What is the warranty for Pampered Chef professional cookware?

The Pampered Chef professional cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product free of charge.

2. Can I return or exchange my Pampered Chef professional cookware?

Yes, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please note that personalized or used items cannot be returned or exchanged.

3. Can I purchase replacement parts for my Pampered Chef professional cookware?

Yes, we offer replacement parts for our professional cookware. You can contact our customer service team or visit our website to order the specific part you need.

4. How do I care for my Pampered Chef professional cookware?

We recommend hand washing your professional cookware with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they can damage the non-stick coating. To prolong the life of your cookware, use wooden or silicone utensils and avoid stacking heavy pots and pans on top of each other.

5. What sets Pampered Chef professional cookware apart from other brands?

Our professional cookware is made with high-quality materials and features a non-stick coating that is free of PFOA, PTFE, and cadmium. It also has a unique tri-ply construction that promotes even heat distribution and prevents hot spots. Additionally, our cookware is designed with the input of professional chefs, ensuring that it meets the needs of both home cooks and professionals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • melindagilbert