1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I have a customer who has the professional cookware that she purchased

1. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

I have a customer who has the professional cookware that she purchased from another consultant and the 8" saute pan has a very dark botom and the food is sticking. She does not have the receipt nor does she remember the name of her consultant. Is there anything I can do for her??

2. BeckyC5830

BeckyC5830 Member

Re: Cookware

Does she remember who the host of the Show was? If so, she should ask that host the name of the consultant who she purchased the cookware from. Maybe that consultant can help her -- maybe even print out a new receipt for her. Other than that, I'm not sure how much you can help her without a receipt.

Nov 22, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Even with that on lifetime guarantee, she can't "prove" she bought it directly from PC and not at a Yard Sale or the Outlet. Just explain to her that you are really sorry but unless she can remember the Host's name and the Host can remember the Consultant's name, the guarantee is void. You may offer her 10% off a new set.

Nov 22, 2009
  4. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Tell her to call 1-888-OUR CHEF. If she remembers the name of the host, the consultant or the approximate date of the show, they can look up her information for her. I have done this many times for customers. (However, I will not do it again becuase the hold times are ridiculous.)

Nov 23, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Have her call the lifetime guarantee number: 800-808-5395
    They might be more sympathetic speaking with the actual customer. And if she's not happy, they might try to do something to appease her. If she doesn't have any luck, then maybe you could offer her a discount on buying a new one. Or offer her a "free" show and then maybe she could get things w/ her free and half-priced items.

Nov 23, 2009
Have something to add?