• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Hosting a Bridal Shower

In summary, when hosting a bridal shower, guests do not have to order individually and the host can also be the co-host. It is common for hosts to gather all orders and place one large order, and for the bride's mother or future mother-in-law to be co-hosts with a close friend or family member. It is recommended to seek advice from experienced hosts for successful planning.
pcjulie
I have a couple of questions about having a bridal shower.
First, if a guest wants to order something for herself, does it have to be sent in as an individual order?
Second, can the host of the shower be the co-host of the show?
I have a possible lead on a bridal shower this summer and when the future MIL asked me questions about it last night at a show, I was really clueless because I have never done one before! Thanks!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

I love Bridal shows! No, customer/guest is not placed as an individual order. There are tons of alternatives on how to do bridal shows. Each consultant does it a bit differently. Have you read these threads? I assure you that you'll get all of your questions answered, and then some!
Although the guest is entered as an order, you'll put the bride's products as the host or co-host order (your preference).
I personally do all products as the guest's individual order for payment convenience (since I bring my laptop anyway), then just go back and delete from guest's and move to the bride's after the show. My personalized order forms (not PC) that I use make it super easy to determine what was for bride and what they're ordering for themselves. There's always an overpayment of shipping, but that helps me cover the additional costs of extras that I throw in (apron, decor, etc).
Most guests will order something for themselves once they know the bride is getting even more benefit from additional product. I always talk about how it compares to a department store gift registry.
Read the bridal posts and decide which method will best suite your show.
HTH!

Hi Julie,To answer your first question, it's not necessary for guests to order individually. In fact, it's common for the host or co-host to gather all the orders and place one large order to make things easier.As for your second question, yes, the host can also be the co-host of the shower. In fact, it's quite common for the bride's mother or future mother-in-law to be co-hosts with a close friend or family member.I'm sure you'll do a great job planning the shower! Don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other experienced hosts. Best of luck! Sincerely,
[Your username]

1. What are the benefits of hosting a bridal shower with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a bridal shower with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have access to exclusive host rewards and discounts.

2. How many guests should I invite to the bridal shower?

The number of guests you invite will depend on the bride's preferences and the size of the venue. Typically, a bridal shower can have anywhere from 10-30 guests.

3. Can I customize the menu for the bridal shower?

Yes, you can customize the menu for the bridal shower to fit the bride's taste and dietary restrictions. Our consultants can help you create a menu that will be perfect for the event.

4. How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

We recommend booking your bridal shower at least 4-6 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give you enough time to plan and invite guests.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef bridal shower in my home?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef bridal shower in your home or any other location of your choice. Our consultants will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies