• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Older Catalogs 2003-2005 - $5/50 - Great for Fairs & Doctors Offices!

In summary, you can still purchase products from the older catalogs by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. These catalogs are being sold at a discounted price because they are no longer current and may contain discontinued products. Some products may still be available, but for the latest products, refer to the website or current catalogs. These older catalogs are great for displaying and promoting products at events and contain a variety of products and recipes. There are no new products featured in these catalogs as they only contain products from 2003-2005.
queenjean
I have a couple hundred older catalogs from 2003-F/W 2005 I would like to get rid of. We can ship them bound printed matter. I will sell them for $5.00/50 catalogs (or make me an offer).

These are great to pass out at fairs, leave at dcotors offices, etc...

Please email me privately since I do not get a chance to check this often. Than ks.

1. Can I still purchase products from the older catalogs?

Yes, you can still purchase products from the older catalogs. They may not be available on our website, but you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Why are these old catalogs being sold for $5/50?

These older catalogs are being sold at a discounted price because they are no longer current and may contain products that have been discontinued.

3. Are the products in these catalogs still available?

Some products in these catalogs may still be available, but others may have been discontinued. Please refer to our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for availability.

4. Can I use these catalogs for my business or events?

Yes, these catalogs are great for displaying and promoting our products at fairs, doctors' offices, or other events. They contain a variety of products and recipes that can attract potential customers.

5. Are there any new products featured in these older catalogs?

No, these catalogs only contain products from 2003-2005. For our latest products, please refer to our current catalogs or visit our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • Chef Jill
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • ChefKelebel