• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Items for Sale - See Description for More Info

In summary, the seller has a variety of kitchen items for sale, including a trifle bowl, stoneware pan, apron, salad choppers, mix 'n chop, citrus peelers, iSlices, and Help Whip Cancer branded items. Prices are negotiable and pictures are available upon request. PayPal is the preferred payment method.
ampirolli
I have a bunch of items for sale. See Description for more information.

I have a bunch of items for sale:- Trifle bowl - in box - opened - only used for display at shows - never put food in it. Asking $30 + shipping OBO.- Single servings stoneware pan that has been retired. I am unsure what it was selling for but asking $30 + shipping OBO.- Old style black and white apron for sale asking $10 + shipping OBO. - Salad choppers, brand new in package, asking $20 + shipping OBO.- Mix 'n chop, new in package, asking $8 + shipping OBO. - 5 citrus peelers, asking $4.00 for all 5 + shipping OBO.- 2 purple iSlices, asking $5.00 for both + shipping OBO.- Help Whip Cancer Pink Kitchen Brush, asking $5.00 + shipping OBO.- Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder - Stainless Steel, asking $5.00 + shipping OBO.Pictures are available upon request. PayPal only please.

List Date: 6/17/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: I have a bunch of items for sale. See Description for more information.
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

http://classifieds.panjo.com/clientsrc/css/images/browse.png
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=714923379&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON

&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.panjo.com%2Fbuy%2Fclassifieds%2Fviewad%2F597356%2F0%2F0%2F0%2FI-have-a-bunch-of-items-for-sale-See-Description-for-more-information%2B%25E2%2580%2593%2B

Thanks for posting! Can you please provide some pictures of the items? I'm interested in the trifle bowl and the salad choppers. Also, what is the brand of the mix 'n chop? Thanks!

Hi there! I'm interested in a few of your items. Can you please provide some pictures and more information on the following:- Trifle bowl
- Single servings stoneware pan
- Salad choppers
- Mix 'n chop
- Help Whip Cancer Pink Kitchen Brush
- Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card HolderAlso, how much would shipping cost for these items? Thank you!

What does the "See Description for More Info" mean?

The "See Description for More Info" indicates that there is additional information about the item that can be found in the product description. This may include details about size, materials, or usage instructions.

Are all of the items available for purchase?

Yes, all of the items listed in the "Items for Sale - See Description for More Info" section are available for purchase. Simply click on the item to view the product description and add it to your cart.

Do you offer any discounts on these items?

We occasionally offer discounts or promotions on our items. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on any current deals.

Can I return or exchange items from this section?

Our return and exchange policy applies to all items purchased, including those listed in the "Items for Sale - See Description for More Info" section. Please refer to our policy for more information.

Can I purchase multiple quantities of an item?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of an item listed in the "Items for Sale - See Description for More Info" section. Simply adjust the quantity before adding the item to your cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • jbondr