• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Dilemma: Bridal Shower Date Conflict - What to Do?

In summary, the girl who contacted the person lost their phone number and the person wants to do a bridal shower but they don't know if they should give the date away or if they should call the girl again.
chefcharity
My problem is, I was contacted about 3 weeks ago by a girl wanting to throw her friends a bridal shower. She gave me the date and time on my voicemail but when I called her back, she was on vacation and we could not talk. I have called her twice since then and left a message that I need to confirm her date. Well, now I have someone wanting that same date. I have heard nothing from her and I lost her number yesterday. I know, I know - shame on me, but I am trying to figure out what to do. Do I give the other host the date, then if the bridal shower goes through just give it away?

I'm thinking that is the right thing to do. What do you think?

It does not sound like you actually confirmed the shower date. Call her one more time. You need to hear from her by date, time (tomorrow) or she will need to pick a different date.

Hopefully someone here can help you with "tactful and polite wording". Not my strength :>

Oh man! That stinks you lost her phone number. You never spoke, right? She just left you a message on your machine and since then you never confirmed? I'd say then that since you lost her number, and it wasn't concrete--mutually agreed upon, you should take this new booking. Then if the bridal shower person contacts you, you can apologize for the situation and see if they want a new date or you can refer them to someone in your cluster.

I found her number! I found her number!! I was moving a few papers on my desk and it had dropped down under the keyboard! Whew! I am not incompetent, really! LOL! Thanks for the advice, appreciate it!

well did you call her?? What did she say???

Called, left a message - again - told her that I was really excited to be doing the shower for her friends. I can't wait to get their kitchen off to a great start with quality products. I told her that I did need a defenite confirmation from her though, that I had another host looking at that date and I wanted to make sure she had first pick. Told her I was going to be talking to the host tomorrow at 4pm and would need an answer by then. So, we'll see.

Oh that's great! Great message, that should light a fire under her to return your call. :D And if not, then you can give the other person the date w/ no guilt!

So are you doing the bridal shower or cooking show?

Guess I'm doing the cooking show, never heard from her. Wierd, huh, since she contacted me to begin with.... At least the day isn't lost, tho!

1. How do I reschedule my party?

If you need to reschedule your party, please reach out to your consultant directly. They will work with you to find a new date that works for both of you.

2. Can I cancel my party?

Yes, you can cancel your party. Please contact your consultant as soon as possible to let them know. Keep in mind that your consultant may have already purchased products and made preparations for your party, so they may ask for a cancellation fee.

3. What happens if I need to cancel or reschedule my party last minute?

Please contact your consultant as soon as possible to let them know about the change. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but keep in mind that last minute changes may not always be possible.

4. I have a large group attending my party. Do I need to provide any supplies?

Your consultant will bring all the necessary supplies for your party, including catalogs, order forms, and product samples. However, if you have a large group attending, you may want to provide extra chairs or table space for everyone to comfortably participate in the party activities.

5. Can I add more guests to my party after it has been booked?

Yes, you can add more guests to your party even after it has been booked. Simply reach out to your consultant and let them know how many additional guests you will have. Keep in mind that this may affect the amount of products your consultant brings, so please give them as much notice as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • PamperedChefBB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies