• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gloves for Sale: 1.5 Cases, 10 Boxes, 15.00/Case + Shipping

In summary, the speaker has 1 and a half cases of food handler gloves for sale. They are not vinyl gloves. The price for a full case is 15.00 plus shipping, while a half case is 7.50 plus shipping. The speaker is also open to offers and can split the full case into two half cases if needed. They accept various forms of payment and can provide shipping quotes for UPS, USPS, and DHL. There is one half case left for sale and the speaker is also willing to sell individual boxes for 1.50 plus shipping. The speaker has already sold one half case and has two boxes left. Interested buyers can contact the speaker via PM or email.
brandenc
Gold Member
I have 1 and a half cases of gloves, 10 boxes of 100 each. these are not the vinyl gloves. If anyone would like them please let me know, I would like to get rid of them, 15.00 for the case, and 7.50 for the half case. Plus shipping. I will give you a shipping quote from UPS, USPS, and DHL.

If you want a box only, 1.50 plus shipping, I can try to fit this into a flat rate envelope which it should for 4.05.

Or make an offer, I just want to get them gone.

PayPal, AlertPay, Credit Card, Money Order, Cashier Check, Personal Checks.

are these the demo gloves for cooking? then i am interested
i am not sure what you mean by the "vinyl ones"

maryhenderlite said:
are these the demo gloves for cooking? then i am interested
i am not sure what you mean by the "vinyl ones"

These are food handler gloves. A friend gave them to me.

There is a picture here http://i2.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/ae/72/71_1.JPG

OK sounds good. what would shipping be to 25401? I guess the half case. Thank you

GlovesThe half case has been sold, but if you don't want to purchase the whole case, I can split it into 2 half cases which would be 5 boxes of 100 gloves each.

brandenc said:
The half case has been sold, but if you don't want to purchase the whole case, I can split it into 2 half cases which would be 5 boxes of 100 gloves each.

Hi I'd be interested in the other half case :)

pampermeRai said:
Hi I'd be interested in the other half case :)

Can you please give your zipcode so that I can get you a shipping quote via UPS, USPS, and DHL.

brandenc said:
Can you please give your zipcode so that I can get you a shipping quote via UPS, USPS, and DHL.

92886 Thanks

pampermeRai said:
92886 Thanks

1 more half case left if anyone wants them. 7.50 plus shipping, please PM with your zipcode so I can give you a shipping quote.

If anyone needs any cases please let me know as I can still get them.

Hi there,
I'm new Can I just jump right in?
Could I have a box of gloves? My zip code is 08094. I would appreciate it, thank you!

Angela #466934

I have 2 boxes left, no more half cases. If you need a case please let me know.

Sounds good... Could you email your quote to [email protected] and i can paypal you the money?
Thank you!

Got my gloves today!! thank you so much. Have a great day!!:) :) :)

GlovesI send you the money through PayPal this AM. Thanks

brandenc said:
1 more half case left if anyone wants them. 7.50 plus shipping, please PM with your zipcode so I can give you a shipping quote.

If anyone needs any cases please let me know as I can still get them.

I got my gloves today! Thanks for them!;)

What is the price for one case of gloves?

The price for one case of gloves is $15.00.

What is included in one case of gloves?

One case of gloves includes 10 boxes of gloves.

How much does shipping cost for one case of gloves?

The cost of shipping for one case of gloves will vary depending on the location and shipping method chosen.

Are these gloves suitable for food handling?

Yes, these gloves are suitable for food handling and are commonly used in the foodservice industry.

Can I purchase individual boxes instead of a whole case?

No, these gloves are only sold by the case and cannot be purchased individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
brandenc
  • brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
brandenc
Replies