• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I have 1 and a half cases of gloves, 10 boxes of 100 each. these are

brandenc

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
I have 1 and a half cases of gloves, 10 boxes of 100 each. these are not the vinyl gloves. If anyone would like them please let me know, I would like to get rid of them, 15.00 for the case, and 7.50 for the half case. Plus shipping. I will give you a shipping quote from UPS, USPS, and DHL.

If you want a box only, 1.50 plus shipping, I can try to fit this into a flat rate envelope which it should for 4.05.

Or make an offer, I just want to get them gone.

PayPal, AlertPay, Credit Card, Money Order, Cashier Check, Personal Checks.

brandenc

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
Gloves

The half case has been sold, but if you don't want to purchase the whole case, I can split it into 2 half cases which would be 5 boxes of 100 gloves each.

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
brandenc said:
The half case has been sold, but if you don't want to purchase the whole case, I can split it into 2 half cases which would be 5 boxes of 100 gloves each.

Hi I'd be interested in the other half case :)

brandenc

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
pampermeRai said:
Hi I'd be interested in the other half case :)

Can you please give your zipcode so that I can get you a shipping quote via UPS, USPS, and DHL.

brandenc

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
pampermeRai said:
92886 Thanks

1 more half case left if anyone wants them. 7.50 plus shipping, please PM with your zipcode so I can give you a shipping quote.

If anyone needs any cases please let me know as I can still get them.

msangtorn

Novice Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
Hi there,
I'm new Can I just jump right in?
Could I have a box of gloves? My zip code is 08094. I would appreciate it, thank you!

Angela #466934

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
Gloves

I send you the money through PayPal this AM. Thanks

brandenc said:
1 more half case left if anyone wants them. 7.50 plus shipping, please PM with your zipcode so I can give you a shipping quote.

If anyone needs any cases please let me know as I can still get them.