• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Why is it so hard to sleep when it's windy?

We had over 50 mph gusts yesterday, and I was out in my garden picking flowers when it started to gust like that! It was so weird!
nikked
Gold Member
Okay, actually this will probably be just about wind, sorry if I misled you! :D

It is SO windy here right now. It's 1:45 am, and I've barely slept :cry:...finally gave up and came on here!:p

I have a hard time sleeping when it's really windy, mainly because I wake up when the doors, windows, screens, etc., start wiggling and shaking. It constantly sounds like someone is trying open the back door! Right now, I sleep in the living because of back issues, so there's no avoiding it!

I'm really just here whining...

Thanks for "listening" to me vent!

I hope you eventually got some sleep! We have a bush/tree thingey on the side of our house (sooo stupid, because only our neighbor on that one side can see it, and it's not even attractive), up against the same wall as our headboard. When it's windy it scratches the wall, and sounds like an animal. Other than that annoyance, I enjoy windy nights. It makes me appreciates having a home, and someone with whom to cuddle.

There's joy in the annoying bush, too, if I think about it. We OWN this house, so if we want to pull it up and get rid of it, we can, no asking the landlord!

It was very windy in WV last night, too.. & it's very breezy this morning!

Very windy on the Eastern Shore of Maryland also today and last night.... It feels great if you are outside though.... Although it is reaking havik on my hair. oops on spelling...

It is so windy here. I always hear the Tyvek wrapping under our vinyl siding rustling. Drives me crazy. Our welcome mat blows away all the time. Today is sunny, but super windy it's ridiculous!

Still crazy windy here, but not near as bad as last night. We'll see what the night brings!

nikked said:
Still crazy windy here, but not near as bad as last night. We'll see what the night brings!

I'm quite the opposite! I like the wind. Except driving in it. I love going out to our farm on a warm windy day and feeling the wind through my hair.

Yup I live in 29 Palms CA and we got hit pretty hard this week!

1. What is "I Hate Wind and Other Musings" about?

"I Hate Wind and Other Musings" is a collection of humorous and relatable essays written by author Jane Smith. The essays touch on various topics such as everyday annoyances, personal experiences, and observations about life.

2. Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for "I Hate Wind and Other Musings" is anyone who enjoys lighthearted and relatable humor. The book is suitable for adults of all ages and can be enjoyed by both men and women.

3. How many essays are included in the book?

The book contains a total of 20 essays, each ranging from 3-5 pages in length. This makes it a perfect read for those who have limited time but still want a good laugh.

4. Is "I Hate Wind and Other Musings" available in different formats?

Yes, the book is available in both paperback and e-book formats. This allows readers to choose their preferred reading method and makes it easily accessible for those who prefer reading on their electronic devices.

5. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, "I Hate Wind and Other Musings" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, it can be found on popular online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • wadesgirl