1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rant I hate wind and other musings

1. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Okay, actually this will probably be just about wind, sorry if I misled you! :D

It is SO windy here right now. It's 1:45 am, and I've barely slept :cry:...finally gave up and came on here!:p

I have a hard time sleeping when it's really windy, mainly because I wake up when the doors, windows, screens, etc., start wiggling and shaking. It constantly sounds like someone is trying open the back door! Right now, I sleep in the living because of back issues, so there's no avoiding it!

I'm really just here whining...

Thanks for "listening" to me vent!

Apr 4, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I hope you eventually got some sleep! We have a bush/tree thingey on the side of our house (sooo stupid, because only our neighbor on that one side can see it, and it's not even attractive), up against the same wall as our headboard. When it's windy it scratches the wall, and sounds like an animal. Other than that annoyance, I enjoy windy nights. It makes me appreciates having a home, and someone with whom to cuddle.

There's joy in the annoying bush, too, if I think about it. We OWN this house, so if we want to pull it up and get rid of it, we can, no asking the landlord!

3. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

It was very windy in WV last night, too.. & it's very breezy this morning!

Apr 4, 2009
  4. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Very windy on the Eastern Shore of Maryland also today and last night.... It feels great if you are outside though.... Although it is reaking havik on my hair. oops on spelling...

Apr 4, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

It is so windy here. I always hear the Tyvek wrapping under our vinyl siding rustling. Drives me crazy. Our welcome mat blows away all the time. Today is sunny, but super windy it's ridiculous!

Apr 4, 2009
  6. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Still crazy windy here, but not near as bad as last night. We'll see what the night brings!

Apr 4, 2009
  7. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

I'm quite the opposite! I like the wind. Except driving in it. I love going out to our farm on a warm windy day and feeling the wind through my hair.

Apr 4, 2009
  8. forkatieb

forkatieb Member

Yup I live in 29 Palms CA and we got hit pretty hard this week!

Apr 4, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted