• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hate My Job - Help My Pampered Chef Business Thrive!

In summary, the author tried to call some CC customers last night and had two happy customers. The rest of the calls they left messages for. They only have a hand full of CC customers left to call. The author is feeling optimistic about the fall because a lot of people have asked to be contacted then.
dkitten13
I tried a bunch of CC calls last night and had two happy customers, with potential future bookings - wouldn't commit. The rest I left messages for. I only have a handlful of folks left to call, my one July booking cancelled, the other pushed me off to maybe August. I NEED to thrive, can't stand coporate America anymore! At least if PC was thriving I'd know I'm in the right direction.

Any offers of support would be greatly appreciated! I work full-time, my husband is working a lot and not around much and I have an active 4 year old. That makes it hard to do the Pamper a Business, unless I do it on a weekend? Any ideas of the best places to hit up?

Thanks again, I LOVE CS!

Find an event to expand your leads. Listen to "Booths build business" (order on supply) Also listen to "recruit leads from every show" available as a download in the online training center. It will teach you so much about how you act and react to leads!!!

Last edited:
Recruit Leads From Every Show is one of the VERY BEST workshops I have listened to. (and I've purchased/downloaded almost all of them!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Recruit Leads From Every Show is one of the VERY BEST workshops I have listened to. (and I've purchased/downloaded almost all of them!)

This was my feeling too Becky. It is #1 with me from all the trainings I have listened to (98% of them) and been to including 2 NC's and 3 Reigional trainings.

I think this is what has helped me the most in my biz over the last few months.

Last edited:
I listen all day to any PC CD I can! Just waiting for my next show to try to put things in action. Maybe that should be my plan, to get ready NOW for my next show that might be Tuesday or Friday or not until July if they reschedule. I have the Booth CDs too but everyone I have reached out to already has a PC person.

I'm feeling optimistic that the fall will be better, a lot of people have asked to be contacted then - re-doing their kitchen this summer, busy with kids/graduations/weddings/parties, etc.

Thanks for all the info and I refuse to give up and am calling everyone I know! Whether they like it or not they are getting asked.

1. What are some strategies for dealing with burnout in my Pampered Chef business?

Burnout is a common issue for many entrepreneurs, but there are some ways you can combat it in your Pampered Chef business. First, make sure you're taking breaks and setting boundaries for yourself. It's important to have a healthy work-life balance. Additionally, consider delegating tasks or hiring help if you're feeling overwhelmed. Lastly, find ways to stay motivated and inspired, such as attending training events or connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How can I increase sales and bookings in my Pampered Chef business?

One effective way to increase sales and bookings is to host more parties and events. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to see if they would be interested in hosting a party or placing an order. You can also leverage social media and online platforms to reach a larger audience. Additionally, offering special promotions or incentives can also help drive sales and bookings.

3. I'm struggling to find new customers for my Pampered Chef business. What should I do?

Finding new customers can be a challenge, but there are some strategies you can try. First, utilize your network and ask for referrals from satisfied customers. You can also attend local events or fairs to promote your business and reach potential new customers. Additionally, consider partnering with other businesses or influencers to reach a larger audience.

4. How can I effectively manage my time and stay organized as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Time management and organization are crucial for success in any business. As a Pampered Chef consultant, make sure you're utilizing tools like a planner or scheduling app to keep track of your tasks and appointments. It's also helpful to set specific goals and prioritize your tasks to make the most of your time. Consider delegating or outsourcing tasks that are taking up too much of your time as well.

5. What are some tips for overcoming rejection and staying motivated in my Pampered Chef business?

Rejection is a normal part of any business, but it can be tough to handle. One way to overcome rejection is to focus on the positive aspects of your business and the successes you've had. It's also important to have a support system and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants who can offer advice and encouragement. Lastly, remember that every "no" brings you one step closer to a "yes," so keep pushing forward and don't give up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnurselori
  • Michele Watson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies