• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with Yahoo? Test Out Live's Email - My Experience

In summary, there are several reasons to consider switching to Live's email instead of using Yahoo. Live's email offers a user-friendly interface, better organization, and improved spam filtering and security measures. Your existing emails and contacts can be easily transferred to Live's email, which is completely free to use with no additional costs. Setting up and using Live's email is also simple and convenient, with access available on both desktop and mobile devices.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was frustrated because Yahoo purged my e-mail one time too many ... and tested out Live's e-mail.

I absolutely HATE it for sending out newsletters because:

a) It made me send my e-mails in batches and its limits are arbitrary ... 50 people in Group 1 got it, but with group 2, they said I could now only send to 10 at a time. And copying and pasting the address was really bad.

b) One of my customers complained that they could not see the images in the outlet e-mall.

So I am going back to Yahoo unless anyone can convince me that there are changes I can make to make me like live.

Have you tried the "new" Yahoo? I believe that one eliminates the blue line when you forward....

I really hate the new Yahoo more ... and I don't want to tempt fate by making too many changes. I can live with the line.

I use Yahoo and have never gotten a blue line when I forward....

Hi there, I completely understand your frustration with Yahoo's email service. It can be frustrating when things don't work the way we want them to. I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Live's email service as well.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that our company's email system is the most efficient and reliable for sending out newsletters and communicating with our customers. It allows for easy customization and has a high deliverability rate.If you're open to trying out a new email service, I would highly recommend giving our company's email system a try. Our team can provide you with all the information and support you need to get started. Let me know if you're interested and I'll be happy to assist you. Wishing you all the best with your email communications.

1. Why should I consider switching to Live's email instead of using Yahoo?

There are several reasons why Live's email may be a better option for you. First, Live's email offers a more user-friendly interface and better organization of emails. Additionally, Live's email has better spam filtering and security measures in place. Lastly, Live's email is integrated with other Microsoft products, making it easier to manage your emails and other tasks in one place.

2. Will my existing emails and contacts be transferred to Live's email if I switch?

Yes, when you switch to Live's email, your existing emails and contacts will be transferred over. Live's email has a built-in import feature that will help you easily transfer all of your data from Yahoo to Live's email.

3. Are there any additional costs associated with using Live's email?

No, Live's email is completely free to use. There are no additional costs or hidden fees for using their email service.

4. Is it easy to set up and use Live's email?

Yes, Live's email has a simple and user-friendly setup process. All you need to do is create a Microsoft account, and then you can start using Live's email. It also has a clean and organized layout, making it easy to navigate and use.

5. Can I access Live's email from my mobile device?

Yes, Live's email is accessible from any device with internet access, including mobile devices. They also have a mobile app available for download on both iOS and Android devices, making it convenient to access your emails on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisacb77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Intrepid_Chef