• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had to Share This With You

In summary, the speaker shares their experience of being judged by a booth representative at the mall when inquiring about a new medical treatment. They express frustration at being judged based on their financial and marital status, and highlight the importance of not judging others in any type of business. The speaker also shares a personal story of how they almost missed out on a potential team member due to preconceived judgments, emphasizing the lesson of never judging others.
sweet
Today i went to the mall and there was a booth on a new kind of medical treatment. I started to ask question about what it was and the guy there answer me no problem, but when I ask about the 10 min free trial, he sarted to judge me because he had ask me if I had insurance , if I was working, if I had a husband things like that, and honest as I am I said no to all the above. Then he told me that he did want to waist the time of free trial on people that couldn't aford to have treatment.

I got very mad and I asked him what was giving him the right to judge if I could affort it or not!! I was UPSET. First it was none of his business. Maybe I couldn't afford it right now but what about in 2 months from now? Or even next week? The chance was there for me to see what it was and maybe give me the thought of thinking about it when I will have $55 to spend on 1 hour treatment.

All that to say that we can not judge anyone is the Pampered Chef business or in any type of business, because we never know what the future will be.
I reallise that does not matter what your life is or how you look like because everybody's life is different and you never know what will be around the corner. What if my experience of today with that new medical treatment give me the chance to feel good everyday of my life without taking medication anymore? Would that be a good investment? I'm really the ONLY judge of that. I don't want to take medication all my life because I had a job injury, what if that new treatment be the answer I've been looking for since my accident? He was not allowed to decide for me nor are we allow to choose for our custumers.

I thought this experience was a great lesson, I've never been in that kind of situation before, always had a well paid job, maybe I'm going thru a rough time right now but I don't ever want to feel the way I felt today because of that guy.
sweet

Sweet,

You make an excellent point! How dare we decide who would benefit from our opportunity - job or show - and only offer to some? How do you feel when someone is offered something and you aren't? NEVER decide for them.

I have a consultant on my team who is a good friend. She is an older lady with diabetes, breat cancer surviver twice, other health problems and a husband with heart problems. She loves the products and hosted several shows but I never asked her because I thought she had so much on her plate already. Well, one day we were talking about someone who was thinking about joining my team but just to do catalog shows and SHE said tell me about that.

RED FLAG!! We talked about why I didn't offer and she understood fully. I told her how our business works (she wanted to know minimums) and after thoughtful consideration and prayer she joined our team! Well, this one catalog show a month consultant has done at least 2 shows (many COOKING) most months and now has a goal of Future Director - her first recruit signed last month. She gives a great testamony of how PC really helps her through otherwise difficult days. It's awesome.

Never judge!

kitty23:I completely understand why you would be upset by the way the guy at the booth treated you. It's not fair for him to judge your financial situation or make assumptions about your ability to afford the treatment. It's also not his place to decide whether or not you should try the free trial. That should be your decision, regardless of your current financial situation.I think it's important for businesses to remember that everyone's circumstances are different and it's not their place to judge or make assumptions about their customers. It's also not fair to potentially deny someone a chance at improving their health just because they may not be able to afford it at the moment.I hope this experience doesn't discourage you from trying new things in the future. You never know what could be beneficial for your health and well-being. And you're right, it's ultimately your decision and no one else's. Thank you for sharing your experience and reminding us all to not judge others based on their current situation.

What is "I Had to Share This With You"?

"I Had to Share This With You" is a collection of recipes and cooking tips curated by Pampered Chef consultants. It is updated regularly with new and innovative ideas to help you make the most out of your kitchen.

How can I access "I Had to Share This With You"?

You can access "I Had to Share This With You" through the Pampered Chef website or by following a Pampered Chef consultant's link. It is available to anyone, whether or not you are a consultant or have purchased any Pampered Chef products.

Are the recipes and tips in "I Had to Share This With You" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes and tips in "I Had to Share This With You" can be used with any brand of kitchen tools and ingredients. However, Pampered Chef products are specifically designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.

Can I submit my own recipe or cooking tip to "I Had to Share This With You"?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are always looking for new and creative ideas to add to "I Had to Share This With You". You can submit your recipes and tips to your consultant, who will then review and potentially feature them on the website.

Is there a cost to use "I Had to Share This With You"?

No, there is no cost to access or use "I Had to Share This With You". It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help inspire and enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
nikked
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies