1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser I had a FUNraiser last night!!!

1. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I had a great Fundraiser so far our total is >$531, and we have near $300-$400 more coming.

I am psyched about this one. It will help with getting my name out there.

We set it up like an open house and I made Jalapeno Popper Pizzas that everyone loved. I have to email the recipe to the bank so they can post it.

I also got four bookings. Yea!!!

Apr 3, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

How exciting! Just curious, what was the organization?

3. JMT

JMT Member

Congrats! I'm trying to get info. together to start fundraising...more details please! :)

Apr 3, 2009
  4. tlag1986

RELAY FOR LIFE one of the teams from our local bank had this fundraiser. My team will be having a PC Bingo April 23rd. Hopefully we can get quite a few orders that night as well as booked shows. For each show booked I offer an additional $7 to make the donation an even $10.

My Aunt Sharon is a cancer survivor and is on the committee, and I approached her about fundraisers so she approached me to be a team captain. I'm not sure who came out to be the one on top with this situation.

Apr 3, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I think it is possible you are on the "losing end" of this one. Team captain is a big job. I think the benefit you are getting is good will and getting your name into people's hands! Way to go!

6. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

Congrats I am doing a fundraiser this month for the womens ministry at one of the local churches. Pray I will do as good as you.

Apr 3, 2009
  7. tlag1986

I do hope all of your fundraisers do well. People are out there and buying we just have to find them.

Apr 3, 2009
  8. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I know that's right! I hope to do more fundraisers myself!

Apr 3, 2009
Have something to add?