• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had a Funraiser Last Night!!!

In summary, the individual had a great fundraiser and is psyched about it. They also got four bookings.
tlag1986
Gold Member
I had a great Fundraiser so far our total is >$531, and we have near $300-$400 more coming.

I am psyched about this one. It will help with getting my name out there.

We set it up like an open house and I made Jalapeno Popper Pizzas that everyone loved. I have to email the recipe to the bank so they can post it.

I also got four bookings. Yea!!!

How exciting! Just curious, what was the organization?

Congrats! I'm trying to get info. together to start fundraising...more details please! :)

RELAY FOR LIFE one of the teams from our local bank had this fundraiser. My team will be having a PC Bingo April 23rd. Hopefully we can get quite a few orders that night as well as booked shows. For each show booked I offer an additional $7 to make the donation an even $10. My Aunt Sharon is a cancer survivor and is on the committee, and I approached her about fundraisers so she approached me to be a team captain. I'm not sure who came out to be the one on top with this situation.

tlag1986 said:
My Aunt Sharon is a cancer survivor and is on the committee, and I approached her about fundraisers so she approached me to be a team captain. I'm not sure who came out to be the one on top with this situation.

I think it is possible you are on the "losing end" of this one. Team captain is a big job. I think the benefit you are getting is good will and getting your name into people's hands! Way to go!

Congrats I am doing a fundraiser this month for the womens ministry at one of the local churches. Pray I will do as good as you.

I do hope all of your fundraisers do well. People are out there and buying we just have to find them.

I know that's right! I hope to do more fundraisers myself!

What is a "Funraiser" with Pampered Chef?

A "Funraiser" with Pampered Chef is a unique and fun way to raise money for your organization or cause. It involves hosting a cooking party where guests can purchase high-quality kitchen products while enjoying delicious food demonstrations.

How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef Funraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef Funraiser varies based on the number of guests, their purchases, and the percentage of sales that will be donated to your organization. On average, hosts can expect to raise $200-$500 for their cause.

What types of organizations can host a Pampered Chef Funraiser?

Any type of organization can host a Pampered Chef Funraiser, including schools, sports teams, churches, non-profits, and more. It's a great way to raise money for a specific cause or event.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Funraiser?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Funraiser. Anyone can host a Funraiser and earn money for their organization, even if they have no previous experience with Pampered Chef.

How do I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef Funraiser?

Getting started is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process of setting up your Funraiser and provide all the necessary materials and support to make it a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimmyDarling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies