• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had a First Tonight and It Was Awesome!

In summary, "I Had a First Tonight and It Was Awesome!" is a beginner-friendly cookbook from Pampered Chef featuring a variety of easy and delicious recipes for first-time cooks. These recipes include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and drinks, with options for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions. The cookbook is available for purchase online and at select retail locations. No special tools or equipment are required for the recipes, but high-quality kitchen tools and accessories are available for purchase.
pchockeymom
Had a show tonight, 10 guests plus the host. Not one person, including the host, had ever been to a PC party before!!!! Not one!!! It was awesome. They asked a million questions and were on the edge of their seats. They were grabbing extra food from the fridge so EVERYONE could try EVERYTHING!!! I got at least 4 shows and 3 interested in the business. I was getting questions like "If someone's on a budget, which should they invest in, the dcb or the 12" skillet?" Of course, my response was get the dcb tonight, have a show next week and get the skillet 60% off! One lady literally took each tool out of my tool turn around, one at a time, and asked "what does this do?"

If this is ever an opportunity for anyone to have, I highly recommend it. It was soooo fun. And a total gold mine!!!!

How fun! Good job!

I'm glad you had such a great party and had a good time doing it!

How did you meet your host if she had never been to a party before?

chef_dagian said:
How did you meet your host if she had never been to a party before?

I did a Health & Wellness Fair at the end of June. She was a vendor as was I.

Great job! IT goes to show there are still people out there who "don't have everything!!!"

That's SO awesome!! Think of all the lives you are changing!!

Fantastic! I can only imagine the awe in the whole experience! Great job! Congratulations to you!

Wow! I'm always excited to have newbies at my shows but for the whole show to be newbies, that is awesome!

How exciting! Good luck with your leads!!

1. What is "I Had a First Tonight and It Was Awesome!"?

"I Had a First Tonight and It Was Awesome!" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for first-time cooks.

2. What types of recipes are included in "I Had a First Tonight and It Was Awesome!"?

Our cookbook includes a variety of recipes, ranging from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. We also have options for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions.

3. Are the recipes in "I Had a First Tonight and It Was Awesome!" beginner-friendly?

Yes, all of the recipes in our cookbook are designed to be easy and simple for first-time cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase "I Had a First Tonight and It Was Awesome!" online?

Yes, our cookbook is available for purchase on our website and through our independent consultants. You can also find it at select retail locations.

5. Are there any special tools or equipment required for the recipes in "I Had a First Tonight and It Was Awesome!"?

No, our cookbook features recipes that can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, we do offer high-quality kitchen tools and accessories that can make cooking even easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • AshleyAllison