• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Party? A New Consultant's Journey with PC!

In summary, "Ready to Join the Party" is a program at Pampered Chef that provides training and support for new consultants to start and grow their business. New consultants can sign up by contacting their mentor or the home office and receive various forms of support, including online training, access to a community, and resources such as marketing materials. The program has no set end date and is only available for new consultants.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Since I've decided to start posting, I guess I should make a formal introduction!

I'm a new consultant in Canada - I joined in November but have just really gotten into it. The holidays were tough - both for me to get busy, but also for me to get bookings!

I have my first "real" show (i.e. not friends or family) on Tuesday and I'm really excited!

I'm single, and joined PC to earn a little extra money on MY terms. I work full-time in Human Resources and just wanted something extra and fun!

Hi!! :eek:

Welcome and it's about time you came out of hiding, lol.

A great big welcome and hello from a fellow Canadian! :D

Welcome to our fun little world...LOL

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome! Glad we know you now.

Welcome and good luck on your first show!!!!

Hi WinnipegK from another Winnipeger. Who's your recuiter or cluster director? Mine's Natalie Kristjanson and Carla Remple.

Hello & Welcome! I was a HR Mgr in my "former life"! :)

Welcome! Good luck with your show! You'll find a lot of great flyers and lots of help here on the site. I've only been on here for a few months and everyone is so great and so helpful!

Winnipegk said:
Since I've decided to start posting, I guess I should make a formal introduction!

I'm a new consultant in Canada - I joined in November but have just really gotten into it. The holidays were tough - both for me to get busy, but also for me to get bookings!

I have my first "real" show (i.e. not friends or family) on Tuesday and I'm really excited!

I'm single, and joined PC to earn a little extra money on MY terms. I work full-time in Human Resources and just wanted something extra and fun!

Hi!! :eek:

Welcome Winnepeg!!

Welcome!
:D :D

Welcome aboard!!

Thanks everyone! My show was a success! At least I think so...$700 in sales and outside orders still coming - plus 2 bookings and possibly a 3rd!!

Congrats on the great show! From the East Coast of Canada - Welcome!

That's awesome, you are off to a wonderful start!

Congrats on a successful show!!

1. What is "Ready to Join the Party? A New Consultant's Journey with PC!"

Ready to Join the Party is a program designed for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It provides training and support to help new consultants start their business successfully and grow their business with Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign up for "Ready to Join the Party?"

To sign up for Ready to Join the Party, new consultants can contact their mentor or the Pampered Chef home office. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started.

3. What kind of training and support do I receive through "Ready to Join the Party?"

Through Ready to Join the Party, new consultants receive a variety of training and support, including online training modules, access to a community of other consultants, and support from their mentor. They also receive resources such as marketing materials and product knowledge guides.

4. How long does the "Ready to Join the Party?" program last?

Ready to Join the Party is an ongoing program that provides support and training for new consultants throughout their journey with Pampered Chef. There is no set end date for the program, as it is designed to help consultants continuously grow and succeed in their business.

5. Is "Ready to Join the Party?" only available for new consultants?

Yes, Ready to Join the Party is specifically designed for new consultants at Pampered Chef. However, there are other training and support programs available for consultants at different stages of their business journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCpenguin71
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dvhl77