• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Tips for Nurturing New Recruits in Direct Sales

In summary, some tips for using new kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef include reading instructions thoroughly, familiarizing yourself with the parts, and practicing with simple recipes. To clean and care for new cookware, handwashing with mild soap and warm water is recommended. Most Pampered Chef products are not dishwasher safe. It is important to season new cast iron cookware before use, and Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects on most products.
KimberleePowell
I am so excited; I just got my first recruit. My question is: now what? I know that constant contact is a must. Does anyone have a form as to what to talk about and when? Does anyone have any form letters that they use during the new consultants Super Starter Period? Does anyone do a special trainning? Any and every bit of information would be greatly appreciated.

there is a flyer on the forms on cc that is a checklist for earning in the first 30 & 90 days. since the new consultants have the pampered rewards $s instead of the Super Starter bonus stuff, you might have to try something like that. (but maybe someone has redone their flyers since the new program started)

I just got one ready to sign as well, we're closing her show on Monday. She had 2 ladies at her show her were interested in booking shows, so she has 2 lined up already........I've told her to start making calls and lining up her shows now, both cooking and catalog. I need to find out about how to do a kit credit, I'm still in my first 30 days, so this is really new to me!

amy07 said:
I just got one ready to sign as well, we're closing her show on Monday. She had 2 ladies at her show her were interested in booking shows, so she has 2 lined up already........I've told her to start making calls and lining up her shows now, both cooking and catalog. I need to find out about how to do a kit credit, I'm still in my first 30 days, so this is really new to me!

WOW Amy - congrats! That's some more PC dollars for you!

1. What are some tips for using my new kitchen gadgets?

Some tips for using your new kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef include thoroughly reading the instructions, familiarizing yourself with the different parts and how they work, and practicing with simple recipes before moving on to more complex ones.

2. How do I clean and care for my new cookware?

To clean and care for your new cookware, it is important to follow the specific instructions for each piece. Generally, handwashing with mild soap and warm water is recommended. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents or abrasive sponges, as they can damage the surface. Also, be sure to properly dry your cookware after each use to prevent rust or corrosion.

3. Can I use my new kitchen tools in the dishwasher?

It is always best to check the specific instructions for each kitchen tool, but in general, most Pampered Chef products are not dishwasher safe. The high heat and harsh chemicals can damage the materials and affect their performance. Handwashing is recommended for the best results.

4. Do I need to season my new cast iron cookware?

Yes, it is important to season your new cast iron cookware before use. This helps create a non-stick surface and prevents rust. To season, coat the surface with a thin layer of oil and bake in the oven for about an hour. Repeat this process a few times for best results.

5. What is the warranty for my new Pampered Chef product?

Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects on most products. If you experience any issues with your product, contact your consultant or customer service for assistance. Keep in mind that the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies