• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried T&C Printing's Professional Window Decals?

In summary, Anne got a professional-looking window decal from T&C printing, which includes her phone number and website. She also received a Pampered Chef tote. Other consultants have had success with the cling-on type of decals, but they do not work on tinted windows. Another consultant had a positive experience with her window decal, receiving orders and a potential booking from it. Anne also shared a link to the T&C website where the decal can be found.
momoffour
I got my window decal... the kind that you can get at T&C printing. Its the one that has your phone number and website and the words go right on the window, it is the permanant one. It looks professional!! A lady who does Southern Living was across the street waiting for the school bus whenI did it and thought it looked great too. I'm excited :)

I also got my pampered chef tote!

Anyone else have the window decal?

Anne

That is the kind my director has. I received some this week as an award at my cluster meeting. They are the cling on kind. They go on the inside, they don't work with tinted windows though. They just say " The Pampered Chef The Kitchen Store that comes to your door" So I put them on the driver and passenger windows since the back ones came with factory tint. Eventually I will get the one you have, I have to find a way to convince my husband though, he doesn't want "stickers" on the van.:(

Window DecalsBrooke, I am much like your husband. I have never been a fan of bumper stickers or anything else stuck to my car. But, I caved this year at conference and ordered the window decals. I kept them in the envelope until last month (mid-August) because I wanted to wash my car and clean the windows well before applying. (I always wanted to be a procrastinator, just never got around to it ;) ). Anyway, put the decal on my back window last month.
Yesterday, I was on my way to an exercise class and was at a red light. My cell phone rang and the woman said, "do you sell Pampered Chef". When I responded yes, she said, "Well, you don't know me but I'm in the car behind you. (I waived) I just moved here from Waco and I LOVE Pampered Chef. Do you by chance have a catalog with you?"
I pulled into a gas station and we exchanged info and talked about Pampered Chef. She want's to wait to get officially moved in and book a show, but wanted to order a cookbook right away.
So now, I have to look at my car as part of my business. This is a business and you will only be successful by promoting it. Promotions through email, flyers, shows, and my car :D

It is coolI got mine at conference as well and put it on the morning after I got it. Drove to work as usual with a stop at the bank. Boom, out of no where I had a request for a catlog. The woman I gave it to called me that night and placed a $40.00 order. Anyway I have had it about a month or so, I have not gotten any bookings but I have gotten orders from it. Probably about $200 worth. So...
You never can tell what will work or for that matter how. Orders are not as good as bookings but I certainly won't turn them down either!

Last edited:
Oh Man, Id love for ANY of that to happen :) Either way, it was an $11 investment.

Glad you got some feedback from it.

Anne

momoffour said:
I got my window decal... the kind that you can get at T&C printing. Its the one that has your phone number and website and the words go right on the window, it is the permanant one. It looks professional!! A lady who does Southern Living was across the street waiting for the school bus whenI did it and thought it looked great too. I'm excited :)

I also got my pampered chef tote!

Anyone else have the window decal?

Anne

Anne, can you provide a link to the decal??? I am sooooo interested! Way to go. You must be so excited!!!

Not sure if I am allowed to post a link, it is from the T&C website. After you type in pampered chef it is at the bottom "window decal"

Anne

1. Can I customize the "I Got My Window" sign with my own name?

Yes, you can customize the sign with your own name by choosing the personalized option when ordering online or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What are the dimensions of the "I Got My Window" sign?

The sign is approximately 12 inches by 12 inches and made of durable, weather-resistant materials.

3. How do I hang the "I Got My Window" sign?

The sign comes with pre-drilled holes for easy hanging. You can use screws, nails, or hooks to hang it on any surface.

4. Do you offer bulk discounts for ordering multiple signs?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more signs. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I use the "I Got My Window" sign for my business?

Yes, the sign is perfect for displaying in your storefront or office to show your support for Pampered Chef. However, please note that it is not intended for use as a commercial advertisement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
c00p
  • ckmom002
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampurredmom