• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Discontinued Lemon/Rosemary Soap with the Amazing Scent?

In summary, "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" is made with saponified coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, castor oil, shea butter, lemon essential oil, rosemary essential oil, and natural colorants. It is suitable for all skin types and has a refreshing and invigorating scent from the lemon and rosemary essential oils. This soap can be used on both the body and face, and does not contain any artificial fragrances or colors.
BettieC
Gold Member
OMG!!! It smells AWESOME!! I wonder why they discontinued it??? The bottle is bigger than I thought it would be.

I'm almost tempted to wash with it :love:

If you don't already have one, get yourself a suds pump. Use that, and hide your soap bottle. It will last SO much longer that way.

NooraK said:
If you don't already have one, get yourself a suds pump. Use that, and hide your soap bottle. It will last SO much longer that way.

Done.....hehehe :)

BettieC said:
OMG!!! It smells AWESOME!! I wonder why they discontinued it??? The bottle is bigger than I thought it would be.

I'm almost tempted to wash with it :love:

where di you find it? I have a customer who wants some!!
Thanks in advance..
Vicky~~

It WAS on the outlet, but not now. :( I was going to get some too, but waited too long.
Enjoy your treasure ;)

I am I'm savvoring it....hehe.

Was it ever mentioned why it was discontinued??

I love that soap. My mom bought it and when I used it I was so impressed with the scent left on my hands. I wanted to order it when it was on outlet and by the time I realized it, the soap was off the list. :cry:

What are the ingredients in "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap"?

The ingredients in "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" include saponified coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, castor oil, shea butter, lemon essential oil, rosemary essential oil, and natural colorants.

Is "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" suitable for all skin types?

Yes, "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" is suitable for all skin types. The natural ingredients in the soap are gentle and nourishing for any skin type.

What is the scent of "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" like?

The scent of "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" is refreshing and invigorating. The lemon and rosemary essential oils give a citrusy and herbal aroma that is both uplifting and calming.

Can "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" be used as a body and facial soap?

Yes, "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" can be used as both a body and facial soap. The natural ingredients and gentle formula make it suitable for use on the entire body.

Does "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" contain any artificial fragrances or colors?

No, "I Got My Lemon/Rosemary Soap" does not contain any artificial fragrances or colors. The soap is made with natural essential oils and colorants, making it a safe and healthy option for your skin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • whiteyteresa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies