• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized: Tips for Ordering Supplies and Planning Your First Show

In summary, the person's kit arrived last night, and they are excited to start organizing it and order supplies. They also want to know when the show will be and if they have any questions about putting together the host packet.
nicolles27
I am so excited, My kit was delivered last night and I believe I have
everything organized so far...I want to order some supplies and wondered
if anyone could tell me how long it usually takes to be delivered. I want
to order some door prizes and hope they arrive on time for my first show!
Also I wondered when putting the host packet together, where do I find
the show planner???? :eek:

Yipee!! Isn't that exciting? I ordered the supply booster that you can order the first month or two that you sell. I sent it via mail and it came in about a week. Do you have a PC Debit or Credit card yet? You need to get one of them. You have to have one to place orders. When I place a supply order online, I usually have it within a week!! One bit of advice. Just about every question you have can be answered in your hand book. If for some reason you can't find it there, this site is awesome!

The show planner is the purplish color booklet and it should be there with the rest of your paperwork. I don't have one with me right now or I'd describe it better.
Whenever I order supplies I usually get it within about 3-4 days. Until then, if you have a show, you should have several Season's Best that were included in your kit for door prizes. People really seem to love those books. This is a good time to watch the kitchen show video and to plan your first recipe or recipes for your show. Also read your Recipe for Success a few times to get familiar with the procedures and information located in it. Also, if you are going to use the Pampered Partner software, load it up and spend some time going over that as well.
Have fun getting everything organized. I spent about three days going over and over all my stuff to get familiar with it

Yes, I was so excited when I saw it in front of my door...It was a little heavy
though trying to carry it up all my stairs. LOL! :eek: Thanks! I tried looking up
the show planners but couldn't seem to find them... I will have to look again
when I go home for lunch. :)

Great, thanks a lot, I know what your'e talking about now. For some reason
I thought it was something different. I can't wait to get home after work
and go through more of the Recipe For Success, I briefly looked through it
last night, and there is some great ideas & tips for starting out. Thanks :D

1. How do I order supplies for my first show?

To order supplies for your first show, you can either place an order through your online account or contact your consultant for assistance. Your consultant will be able to guide you through the process and help you select the necessary supplies for your show.

2. What supplies do I need for my first show?

The supplies you will need for your first show will vary depending on the type of show you are hosting. However, some essential items include a host packet, order forms, catalogs, product samples, and any other materials or products you plan to showcase during the show.

3. How far in advance should I order supplies for my first show?

We recommend ordering supplies at least two weeks before your scheduled show to allow enough time for delivery. This will also give you enough time to review your order and make any necessary adjustments before the show.

4. Can I use my own supplies for my first show?

Yes, you can use your own supplies for your first show. However, we highly recommend using Pampered Chef branded supplies as they are designed specifically for our products and provide a professional and cohesive look to your show.

5. What tips do you have for organizing my supplies for my first show?

To stay organized for your first show, we suggest using our organizer tote or creating a designated space in your home to store all of your show supplies. Also, make sure to label and categorize your supplies for easy access during the show. Additionally, keep your host packet separate from other supplies to avoid any confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • niccibyrd