• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are HWC Products Worth the Hype?

In summary, Michaelaho2002 has 60 fall/winter 2009 catalogs left. She is offering them for free to fellow consultants if they want them. She also has a season's best show that she is planning to add to her collection.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
:love: :love: :love:

They're beautiful!! I love pink! :D

I can't wait to go shopping with my reusable shopping bags!

I love all the PINK items this year~ All of them! :p

Can't wait!!! I know some people that are really hooked on PINK!!!

F/W 09 CatalogsFellow Consultants - I have about 60 fall/winter 2009 catalogs left. No stamp/label on them. Two packs of 25 still wrapped, and another 10 loose. Anyone want them? Happy to ship, too. Contact me! [email protected] :)

Re: F/W 09 Catalogs
MichaelAho said:
Fellow Consultants - I have about 60 fall/winter 2009 catalogs left. No stamp/label on them. Two packs of 25 still wrapped, and another 10 loose. Anyone want them? Happy to ship, too. Contact me! [email protected] :)
If you want others to know about them, you'll want to start your own new thread. This thread is of a different topic. ;)If you go on the main page of CS, and go under the category of Marketplace, you can start a new thread there. People who might want your catalogs will find you better if you have a thread in that section. Good luck! Let us know if you need any help figuring out how to do it. :)

I didn't earn the HWC items..so I am planning on doing my own show..because I NEED those martini glasses..LOL

I got mine yesterday. Very pretty :)

Cannot wait to get mine!

I want to cry!! I submitted an entire show of stoneware to add to my collection because I only had one show scheduled before the 15th. To start, I forgot to add the knife block set as the host special for myself but oh well, I wasn't going to spend another $150 for that. Well, my show was on the 13th, day of we closed at $525 and were expecting 1-2 more orders and they knew that I needed them by 9pm on the 15th. Well, my hubby is sick so we ended up doing V-day dinner in last night and so I TOTALLY forgot to call my host until 9:55pm. So I hurridly opened P3 and decided I'd be willing to buy $150 more in stoneware, get my knife block set, and submit it in 5 min. Well, my computer kept freezing and it didn't submit til 2 min. late!!!!! Plus, when I looked at the log in P3 it puts it at 6 min. late. I contacted tech support and apparently it doesn't matter what time P3 says it went through, the official time for cut-offs is when it arrives at home office (good to know, mentally my cut-off time will be 10 min. before the actual cut-off time to allow for time for home office or recieve it). So now I have 7 large bar pans coming that I need to figure out something to do with AND I'm not even getting the HWC products. Good news is that my host closed at over $600 and that at least my 2 self-hosted shows count towards double points haha

Can you just return the show that you threw together of your 7 large bar pans?

I completely understand how you feel...I had 2 catty shows that were supposed to close yesterday and they both asked me in morning if they could have more time...uh no you can't! I NEED those HWC products! So I ran around work w/ a bunch of books and offered 10% off TODAY ONLY! and I got $299.90 in orders! So I added a season's best, split it into 2 shows, and submitted them both last night around 10ish. YAY!! They were tiny little shows obviously but they qualified and thats what counts and now those pink martini glasses will be mine!! YAY!!!

It's pretty awesome that you were able to pull out $300 in orders that quickly! Go you!

Love my HWC products have already had some ppl wanting to place orders for them. I saw where there was an order form from 2009 but not 2010 on here yet. Hope someone gets creative and gets us one. Thanks ahead of time.

rethaphillips said:
Love my HWC products have already had some ppl wanting to place orders for them. I saw where there was an order form from 2009 but not 2010 on here yet. Hope someone gets creative and gets us one. Thanks ahead of time.

Heehee, I was thinkin (hoping) the same thing!:p

I got my 2 shows in...and my 7pc SS cookware AND Knife block set too! I was so happy. My DH saw the cookware which I got today (trying to decide if I should keep, sell, or save for a big giveaway- the 10" skillet/lid..>i already had one and don't use it much)
...I told him I'm getting the HWC stuff free too and the Knife Block Set....he asked if the knives will be pink! He was nervous for a split-second. *hehe*
I finally saw my 2nd show appear on SHipment page- but I'm sure that mine will be 2 weeks before I see HWC items- with everyone getting shows submitted this weekend. And Elise- I think if it were me...can you sell them as "cash-n-carry" at regular or discounted prices later - either at an Open House type show or a booth? Maybe offer them at your next few shows and let them know since you already have them- you won't be charging Shipping on those. Use the money from selling those pans to get your HWC items in April. I don't know that I'd return them, because I wouldn't want to have to return the Knife Block set too- that was just too good of a deal. :)

So, how long did it take for you to get your order after you submitted your 2nd show? And did you get any notification email from HO that you qualified for the HWC stuff? Just wondering because I submitted both orders on 2/13 (one $300 show split in half!!!) and have not received an email from HO. Well, I did get the email that the party shipped, but not an HWC confirmation. :)

Yes and is there a "sneaky" way to track it with Fed-Ex like with changeover kits

Retha - everything you want to know about Help Whip Cancer is listed under Fundraising/Help Whip Cancer. I posted my 2010 order form if you want to use it.

I am so bummed I wanted those pink dot martini glasses so bad, and at the last minute my catalog show bombed...big time. *sigh* guess I'll have to wait.

What is the sneaky way to track them??

I think I submitted show 2 on the 9th and I got the products today!!

Here you go...the "sneaky way" to track:
Tracking
Earned samples (from Sell-a-Thon) and changeover boxes do not show up on the shipment status page on CC. Never fear! There is a backdoor way to track them. Yes, HO indicates in their list of dates approximately when they'll ship. But we all get excited to receive them, and want to know exactly when to expect the Fed Ex guy.Go to CC, and click on the Product Adjustment link in the right column. Proceed as if you're doing an adjustment but don't know the show number. When you look at the list of orders, you can see that the numbers have different letters in the middle: C for catalog shows, K for cooking shows (a throwback to when they were called Kitchen shows), S for supply orders, etc. G is used for earned and auto-ship items, like changeover boxes and SAT. Look for the most recent g-type shipments and use that number as the primary portion of the reference number at fedex.com.For example: Betsy Consultant goes to the adjustment screen and sees a box listed as "123456G0123." So she then goes to the "track by reference number" screen at fedex.com and enters 123456G012301 as the reference number, along with her ZIP code and the approximate shipping date. The resultant tracking info shows her that her box will be delivered tomorrow!

thanks! I don't see them on there yet, so I guess they haven't shipped ... :)

I bet there were many, many, many itty bitty shows submitted by the 15th. Lots of us pulling together random orders or splitting shows to hit the $150.

Yeah, I will keep them as cash-n-carry. I'd feel bad offering them at shows since that would take away sales from the host PLUS the customer wouldn't get the warranty and on something that expensive I'd want it. Cash-n-carry customers know they're not getting a warranty. I do want to do a open house in March for the new products so maybe I'll sell them at this season's cost without tax or shipping since I got 20% off plus commission on them. That's a good idea to spend the money I make on them on my HWC stuff. For some reason I was thinking March was HWC month so I wouldn't have time to sell them all before buying the stuff. Plus, I kinda feel guilty buying the items I don't want but would like to be able to show them to people as examples. I guess I could always sell them to people on here or to a customer after they're no longer available.

mrshamel3808 said:
Yeah, I will keep them as cash-n-carry. I'd feel bad offering them at shows since that would take away sales from the host PLUS the customer wouldn't get the warranty and on something that expensive I'd want it. Cash-n-carry customers know they're not getting a warranty. I do want to do a open house in March for the new products so maybe I'll sell them at this season's cost without tax or shipping since I got 20% off plus commission on them. That's a good idea to spend the money I make on them on my HWC stuff. For some reason I was thinking March was HWC month so I wouldn't have time to sell them all before buying the stuff. Plus, I kinda feel guilty buying the items I don't want but would like to be able to show them to people as examples. I guess I could always sell them to people on here or to a customer after they're no longer available.

I was going to say the same thing about selling them at shows. But what you can do is offer them to people who host a show. Let them know they can get it free with a $500 show or you can "sell" it for the price of the day they book their show. March 1st gets it for $1. Just let them know that if anything happens they need to go through you for warranty purposes.

Just checked - mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow!!
Yippeeee!
I am so excited!

Thanks for the info on the sneaky way to track items the last "G" on my list was my fancy new Pampered Chef Games beret- but I'll keep watching!

esavvymom said:
Here you go...the "sneaky way" to track:

Thank you so much for sharing this!

Retha - you will start finding stuff under Fundraising/Help Whip Cancer.

they didnt offer one of those aprons this year? Remember last year when people were selling them on ebay for over 100 bucks! I'm inactive right now , so I cant see what they are offering. :( I hate being inactive, espically when people ask me about PC...but I just cant seem to make it happen.

My director has that apron from last year and it is SOOOOO awesome! I'd love to have it!

mountainmama74 said:
My director has that apron from last year and it is SOOOOO awesome! I'd love to have it!

It's the only apron I've ever loved from PC! I still wear it at every party!

I wished they had one again this year too. :(

Thanks for the tip - just found mine and looks like it will be arriving on Sat! :) Woohoo - I LOVE PINK!

i did not earn them because my catalog shows flaked during the blizzard. But i had a show with a declined CC and apparently it counted as a February show because I got the post card for being active in February. Had I known that I would have pushed my other catalog show to close on the 14th. I don't remember if I was able to buy the HWC stuff before May last year. Does anyone remember?

If that show was from January it wouldn't have counted for the HWC incentive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
turtle15
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies