• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nervous Caller Becomes an Official Consultant!

In summary, Gillian received a call from HO asking to speak to her about a potential business opportunity. Gillian was very excited to speak with HO, but when she heard HO's voice, she realized that she was not as excited about the opportunity as she thought she was. HO was very nice and they talked for about 10 minutes. Gillian's heart was pounding so fast that she was sure HO could hear it in Chicago. My DD was watching Wonder Pets (a creepy cartoon where tiny animals save big animals by teaming up) and they were saving something. My DD was screaming in the background "help! help! help!" pretending to be the animal so
PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Gillian for the kick in the butt. I called HO tonight and told them I still haven't got my director agreement and she said that she was giving it to the woman who handles that and I should have it by next monday. We'll see!! I want it NOW!! I also want the promotion now but I can wait a little longer:D

Ok PAMPMOMof3 when are we supposed to be getting that Director agreement??? I have my 5 and 2 qualified as well so shouldn't I get it too? I know I sound like I'm whining! Well, maybe I am!!! LOL! Is the Director agreement supposed to be SENT when we have the 5?

Good job! Woohoo spend that money G! (as in Girl but Gillian would do too :D)

...my son loves wonder pets but I myself have not watched them.

smspamperedchef said:
OK! Tell me ALL about "THE CALL!" What was said word for word. No really. Just wanting to know what ya'll discussed for 10 minutes. I should be getting my call within the next 89 days (and counting)

The agreement is supposed to be sent in the middle of the month after you sign your 5th recruit. I signed my 5th at the end of Jan, so it should have been sent mid February, but they didn't send it. I called and requested one and had it within a week.

The call- She told me that since I had 5 qualified consultants that I was eligible for a promotion to director. Then she said "Oh, by the way, I am calling from The Pampered Chef" LOL! I told her that I figured that is who is was :D She talked about goals and such, and asked what my goals for the next three months were. I told her that I was due to have a baby in two months, but that I still wanted to earn the New Director Fast Track. She explained the packet of paperwork that I would be receiving soon, and I asked about my PC dollars and when I would get them. She didn't know so she had to ask someone else, and I never did get an answer... I think that is all I remember because my heart was beating so fast!

Anyone know what the New Director Fast Track is? Not there yet, but still curious :)

WTG Gill!!! :D

Congratulations!!!!! I've enjoyed all your posts as well. Enjoy all those wonderful benefits.

GourmetGirl said:
Anyone know what the New Director Fast Track is? Not there yet, but still curious :)
Sorry! The new director fast track is something that you can earn in your first 3 months as director. It breaks down to $3000 in sales each month and 1 recruit or $9000 in sales total and 3 new recruits total. You earn a briefcase and special recognition at conference.

That's awesome Gillian! You can do it! Just think May is HWC and June is Sell-A-Thon... what better months to have in that program???

Congrats, Gillian!!
gilliandanielle said:
I was totally not excited about my HO call, but when I saw HO's number on my caller id I about lost my breakfast! The lady was so nice and we chatted for about 10 minutes. My heart was pounding so fast that I was sure she could hear it in Chicago! My DD was watching Wonder Pets (a creepy cartoon where tiny animals save big animals by teaming up) and they were saving something. My DD was screaming in the background "help! help! help!" pretending to be the animal so the HO lady probably thinks I am nuts!

Anyway, I am official! The woman thought it was hilarious that I was most excited about my PC dollars, but I want to spend them in kit enhancement month when I can get almost twice as much for my money!!

I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR U; CONGRATS!!!

At Least...
crystalscookingnow said:
Congrats, Gillian!

I'm still so far away from that & losing hope. :( I have 2 qualified, 1 that's 1 show away & 1 that's 2 shows away & don't have #5 yet. So, probably no stage walk for me, but I'm not giving up, yet.

YOU'VE GOT SOME SIGNED UP I KEEP GETTING, WELL...MAYBE,...LATER, AND NONE SIGN UP :(

Congrats!

Yet another cheffer here with "What's going to work? TEAMWORK!" running through her head...LOL!

Congratulations! May Today's Success Be the Beginning of Tomorrow's Achievements.

I had "teamwork" in my head all night long last night. My husband thought I was insane!:D

Here is my puffy-eyed preggo face Director shot! I was 29 weeks yesterday...

100_2598.jpg

Oh Gillian - you look so young! (I can say that because I get accused of that all the time too!)

gilliandanielle said:
The puppy episode is my 3 year old's favorite too because they let the puppy outside to go pee pee, and her new "job" is to let our dog out. Hey- if she lets the dog out so I don't have to and feels like a wonder pet doing it who am I to stop her??

funny you mention this one because I did in my original post to you and then decided to edit it out.
but since you brought it up :D .....my DD who is 14 always seems to walk in on that episode so she says to me one day, "mom all they do is talk about pee pee on this show!"
i guess you really had to be here and hear her say it but it was so funny.

you must have been posting your pic while I was typing.
you look fantastic....by the time I was 29 weeks I looked as if i was having triplets and my usual weight is about 110 !

janetupnorth said:
Oh Gillian - you look so young! (I can say that because I get accused of that all the time too!)
I just turned 22 in January, but most people think I am around 15!

reba515 said:
funny you mention this one because I did in my original post to you and then decided to edit it out.
but since you brought it up :D .....my DD who is 14 always seems to walk in on that episode so she says to me one day, "mom all they do is talk about pee pee on this show!"
i guess you really had to be here and hear her say it but it was so funny.
I did see your original post and was LMAO! There are only 5 or 6 episodes I think because they keep playing the same ones over and over!

reba515 said:
you must have been posting your pic while I was typing.
you look fantastic....by the time I was 29 weeks I looked as if i was having triplets and my usual weight is about 110 !
Thanks- these days I am not feeling fantastic! I was 114 when I got pregnant this time, and am already bigger than when I delivered both my other children. You would think with all the toddler chasing I am doing these days that I wouldn't gain a pound!

You look awesome! BTW, I haven't seen 114lbs since I was 12!

amy07 said:
You look awesome! BTW, I haven't seen 114lbs since I was 12!
LOL! I was 120 pre-pregnancy with my other kids but eating string chesse all the time and constantly pulling kids off the dining room table is a GREAT way to drop 6 lbs apparently!

Don't feel bad - I was 110 before I got pregnant with #2 and 164 at the end of pregnancy. It took me 3 years to drop the weight (still not all the way there) - you look great for 3rd trimester!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks- these days I am not feeling fantastic! I was 114 when I got pregnant this time, and am already bigger than when I delivered both my other children. You would think with all the toddler chasing I am doing these days that I wouldn't gain a pound!

awww........ your just stretchy now!:p
22 you have time for 3 more !!:eek:

reba515 said:
awww........ your just stretchy now!:p
22 you have time for 3 more !!:eek:
:eek: That is the exact look on my husband's face if we had more :eek:

I always wanted 2 or 4, but ALL OF A SUDDEN 3 is looking might fine!! :D

we have 3. every once in while I'll say "how about another?" he'll say, "go find another husband while your at it"
I really just say it to irritate him though :D 3 is good for me too.
although mine are all 5 years apart 4,9 & 14 (I tend to procrastinate!)

I procrastinate too, but for some reason (please don't explain, I KNOW the reason) I will have 3 under 4!!

I think you look beautiful! Don't seem puffy at all.

My parents were going to have four. . .I was the third and final. My siblings always tease me about being the straw that broke the camel's back. :rolleyes:

LOL at least you "know" !
sometimes I wish mine were closer but I guess both ways have their pros & cons.
I do have a live-in sitter though!
DD that is, who has a busier social life than me!

Oh, you look so cute, Gillian! And you look great. With my 3rd, I started at 117 lbs and gained about 13 pounds up until about 28 weeks. Then I developed gestational diabetes, lost 6 pounds, gained back 4 more! It was a roller coaster ride for sure. I gained 11 pounds total and STILL had an 8 1/2 pound baby. I told my husband that if I had gained the normal amount of weight I probably would have given birth to a beast!!!

LOL! Thanks Jeanine! I was the baby too so I got that a lot. I just told my older sisters that my parents didn't get it right with them so they kept trying until they got me!!

Reba- I know what you mean about the live in sitter! My SIL has her little sisters living with them and they are 12 and 14. They cook, clean, and babysit! My SIL hasn't taken BOTH her kids anywhere, much less a grocery store since she had her second baby.

Awesome!

My ds LOVES the Wonder Pets.

Just talked to HO and they told me that my Director agreement is being mailed on April 10th! YEA!!! I think they usually wait til the 10th of the following month to do things like that. I've been in this for 8 years and
NOW IS THE TIME!!! TOOT! TOOT!

Congrats! It is great feeling isn't it? Enjoy all the perks of Directorship!!!:D

Well, not there yet but getting closer by the day! Just gotta get them all qualified!!!

Way to go, GIllian!!! That's so exciting. YOu will LOVE IT!!

I just can't keep up with all these promotions!:)

<h2>1. What are PC dollars and how do they work?</h2><p>PC dollars are rewards that Pampered Chef consultants earn for meeting certain sales and recruitment goals. They can be used to purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog at a discounted price.</p><h2>2. When is kit enhancement month and how does it benefit new consultants?</h2><p>Kit enhancement month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It typically takes place in the first few months after joining and offers a higher discount on products purchased with PC dollars. This allows new consultants to maximize their rewards and get more products for their money.</p><h2>3. How do I become an official Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>To become an official Pampered Chef consultant, you must first sign up with a mentor and purchase a starter kit. Then, you can start selling products and earning rewards.</p><h2>4. Is it normal to feel nervous during the initial call from HO?</h2><p>Yes, it is completely normal to feel nervous during the initial call from Home Office (HO). Many new consultants feel this way, but it's important to remember that the HO team is there to support and guide you through your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>5. What is the role of a mentor and how can they help me as a new consultant?</h2><p>A mentor is an experienced Pampered Chef consultant who provides guidance and support to new consultants. They can help you navigate the business, answer any questions you may have, and provide tips for success. They are there to help you grow and achieve your goals as a consultant.</p>

1. What are PC dollars and how do they work?

PC dollars are rewards that Pampered Chef consultants earn for meeting certain sales and recruitment goals. They can be used to purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog at a discounted price.

2. When is kit enhancement month and how does it benefit new consultants?

Kit enhancement month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It typically takes place in the first few months after joining and offers a higher discount on products purchased with PC dollars. This allows new consultants to maximize their rewards and get more products for their money.

3. How do I become an official Pampered Chef consultant?

To become an official Pampered Chef consultant, you must first sign up with a mentor and purchase a starter kit. Then, you can start selling products and earning rewards.

4. Is it normal to feel nervous during the initial call from HO?

Yes, it is completely normal to feel nervous during the initial call from Home Office (HO). Many new consultants feel this way, but it's important to remember that the HO team is there to support and guide you through your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. What is the role of a mentor and how can they help me as a new consultant?

A mentor is an experienced Pampered Chef consultant who provides guidance and support to new consultants. They can help you navigate the business, answer any questions you may have, and provide tips for success. They are there to help you grow and achieve your goals as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • ccrusoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies