• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doris' Cookbook: A Delicious Addition to My Kitchen | Excited Unboxing!

In summary, many people have received cookbooks by mail, some autographed and some not. People who signed up recruits between 15th-17th should receive an autographed one in the mail soon (shipping on 25th). To be eligible, people had to have both shows submitted before the 15th. Those who submitted shows after the 15th are still waiting. People have experienced problems with bent books or ripped pages due to delivery, and have called HO to get a new copy.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just came in the mail....yahoo!!!!! :)

Just got mine by Fed Ex, whoo hooo!!

....Can't wait to get home and see if mine came!! YAY! So, what are some of her favorite recipe titles???

Hopefully mine is waiting for me!!

oooh..my fedex hasn't come yet....

Okay - so it's coming Fed-Ex, not USPS? Then I still have a chance to get it today. Wasn't in my mailbox, but Fed-Ex doesn't usually deliver until later in the afternoon!

What are Doris' favorites? Do tell!

When did you close your 2nd show. I'm curious if they're sending by closing of 2nd show or all after the 15th. I closed my 2nd show on the 15th.

It came through the mail. It is amazing because so many of the ones she has listed as her favorites I do all the time! The 30 are.....

Cool Veggie Pizza
Smoked Cheddar & Tapenade Torta
Baked Brie with Apples & Cranberries
BLT Dip
Coconut Shrimp
Sweet & Saucy Meatballs
Touchdown Taco Dip
Fantastic Focaccia Bread
Turkey & Cranberry Wreath
Taco Ring
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
Artichoke Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
Grilled Asparagus & Portobello Mushroom Salad
Turkey Piccata
Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad
Microwave White Chicken Chili
Bacon, Linguine & Tomato Toss
Fiesta Chili Corn Bread
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
20-Minute BBQ Ribs
Chopped Salad
EAst Tortellini Toss
Apple Nut Ring
Taffy Apple Pizza
Coffee House Cookies
Texas Sheet Cake
Tiramisu Brownie Trifle
Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake
S'More Cups

Can't wait to try some of the "older" ones I am not familiar with.

I closed my 2nd show on the 5th. The only thing I wish is that is was spiral bound. Has some early pictures in it too. Luv it!!! :)

Hopefully mine will come today. Not complaining but I'm surprised so many of our newer recipies are in there. I've made most of the recipes on the list and many are staples around here. TDTD MUST be made whenever the guys are here watching football and Taffy Apple Pizza was the recipes almost every consultant made at the parties I did in the early to mid 80's. ...can't wait to get it!

Thanks, Pat!
I wonder how many wreaths & rings Doris made over the years! Good to see them in there among her faves.

The Texas Sheet Cake is definitely one of her favorites. At her book signing a few years ago, when asked, she said it was her favorite. I, too, am surprised some of the very new recipes are in it.

Congrats to all who got it!

Got mine. I think it has a nice assortment of recipes.

Got mine today too!!! I was super excited to receive it and see all of Doris' favorites...several I would like to try!

Dangit...I'm still waiting. I closed my second show on the 15th too :)

Got mine yesterday, too. I am pretty new, and have only tried 3 or 4 of the recipes, so am very excited to try some more.

minirottie said:
Dangit...I'm still waiting. I closed my second show on the 15th too :)
Looks like we'll be waiting a while to get ours. :(

i submitted both shows on the 2nd and didnt get mine yet :( (yes they were October shows)

I am still waiting for mine.

I closed my second show on the 15th and I got mine today!!!!!!! I cried when I read her intro!! I love Doris!

I still don't have mine. :cry:

Wonder how they ship out, by regions? By submission's? Just curious.

I'm still waiting and I closed my second show on the 14th.

Shell Northway said:
Wonder how they ship out, by regions? By submission's? Just curious.

I don't know - other people in MI have theirs. I closed shows on the 7th, 14th, and 15th....

I submitted my 2nd show on the 11 and I live one state away from HO. I do not have mine as of right now. We never have figured out how they ship things out sometimes. Now that isn't to say it's not waiting for me at home when I get there :)

I closed my shows on the 15th and I just checked and they will be here on the 25th and 26th I also recruited in that weekend so I get both so if that gives you any hope on when yours will come.

I closed my second show on the 15th and I got mine today!

christinaspc said:
I closed my shows on the 15th and I just checked and they will be here on the 25th and 26th I also recruited in that weekend so I get both so if that gives you any hope on when yours will come.

Mine must be coming by mail because I can see them, but cannot track them with Fedex

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't know - other people in MI have theirs. I closed shows on the 7th, 14th, and 15th....

I closed 1 on the 2nd & 1 on the 4th & I still don't have the book :cry:

...me too! Can't wait to see it!

I am waiting to get mine from recruiting this weekend. I can't wait! How do you track them again?

I got mine today :) I was thinking it was supposed to "autographed". Did I read that somewhere :confused:

I don't remember seeing any thing about being autographed but that the recipes were hand chosen by Doris. I got mine yesterday!

if you recruited during the weekend then it was autographed.

I also recruited during this past weekend. Does that mean I'll get another one?

mine came in the regular mail today, of course, bent to get into the mailbox.. ugh!!!

I just noticed that my second show that I worked so hard to close by the 15th was in P3 as a Sept. show! Which means, alas, I don't get the cookbook! I can't believe I did that!Ugh ~ stupid/silly mistake

I thought that you got an autographed copy if you recruited. Did you have to have 2 shows submitted too? I had the recruit, but didn't get the 2nd show until the 16th. So did I earn one? If so, do I have to wait until she qualifies?

cookn' katie said:
I thought that you got an autographed copy if you recruited. Did you have to have 2 shows submitted too? I had the recruit, but didn't get the 2nd show until the 16th. So did I earn one? If so, do I have to wait until she qualifies?
You had to have the signed recruit between the 15th & 17th to get the autographed copy. If so, then you'll get one. I believe the fine print said that those were shipping the 25th.

I got my first one today - very nice!:sing:

I got mine yesterday!

I got mine today. It was bent which saddens me but then I don't intend to ever sell it so I'll just deal with the flaw. Love it!

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Looking forward to trying a few things that I have not tried in the past.

BethCooks4U said:
I got mine today. It was bent which saddens me but then I don't intend to ever sell it so I'll just deal with the flaw. Love it!

I know the feeling! I have the least "concerned" mail carrier ever. They jam things into my mail box as if every piece of mail should fit in there! Mine was slightly bent but not too bad. I have had other things even worse.

Got mine on Thursday and can't wait to try some of the recipes I have never tried before.
I will treasure this cookbook forever!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
You had to have the signed recruit between the 15th & 17th to get the autographed copy. If so, then you'll get one. I believe the fine print said that those were shipping the 25th.

I got my first one today - very nice!:sing:

Great... that is how I thought it went, but was worried that I read it wrong!

I got mine on Thursday or Friday last week and 3 pages were ripped in it...I called and they are sending me a new one w/ a prepaid lable to send the other one back. Must not want anyone else getting their hands on it...even though its ripped and I wouldn't even attempt to give it away looking like that.

Maybe they want to see the damage or have it in order to turn in a claim on shipping damage.

I haven't gotten mine yet..but I only submitted my second show on the 15th..I thought I would have it by now.

Still waiting........

<h2>What is included in Doris' Cookbook?</h2><p>Doris' Cookbook includes a variety of delicious recipes, cooking tips, and beautiful photos to inspire your culinary adventures.</p><h2>Who is Doris and what is her cooking background?</h2><p>Doris is a professional chef with over 20 years of experience in the culinary industry. She has worked in top restaurants and has a passion for creating and sharing delicious recipes.</p><h2>Can I order Doris' Cookbook online?</h2><p>Yes, you can order Doris' Cookbook online through our Pampered Chef website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>Are the recipes in Doris' Cookbook easy to follow?</h2><p>Yes, Doris' Cookbook includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that even novice cooks can successfully recreate her delicious dishes.</p><h2>Is this cookbook suitable for vegetarians/vegans/gluten-free diets?</h2><p>Yes, Doris' Cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. The cookbook also includes ingredient substitutions and tips for making recipes vegan or gluten-free if needed.</p>

What is included in Doris' Cookbook?

Doris' Cookbook includes a variety of delicious recipes, cooking tips, and beautiful photos to inspire your culinary adventures.

Who is Doris and what is her cooking background?

Doris is a professional chef with over 20 years of experience in the culinary industry. She has worked in top restaurants and has a passion for creating and sharing delicious recipes.

Can I order Doris' Cookbook online?

Yes, you can order Doris' Cookbook online through our Pampered Chef website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the recipes in Doris' Cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, Doris' Cookbook includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that even novice cooks can successfully recreate her delicious dishes.

Is this cookbook suitable for vegetarians/vegans/gluten-free diets?

Yes, Doris' Cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. The cookbook also includes ingredient substitutions and tips for making recipes vegan or gluten-free if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mypamperedmoocow
  • pampchefsarah