• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Relay for Life: Excited to Help a Worthy Cause!

In summary, the "Fundraiser for Relay for Life" event is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life program. To participate, you can purchase Pampered Chef products through a designated fundraiser link or attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a fundraiser participant. You can also host a party yourself and invite friends and family to shop and support the cause. There are special offers and discounts available for the fundraiser, and all funds raised will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life program to support cancer research, education, and patient support programs.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
I got another Fundraiser this one is for relay for life we dont have any dates yet but i def got it im so happy

Re: WahooCongrats -- make us proud!

Congratulations on getting another fundraiser for Relay for Life! It's great to see people like you actively supporting such a meaningful cause. I hope the dates get finalized soon so we can all come together and make a difference. Keep up the good work!

1. What is the "Fundraiser for Relay for Life" event?

The "Fundraiser for Relay for Life" event is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life program. It is a fun and meaningful way to raise funds for cancer research, education, and patient support programs.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

To participate in the fundraiser, you can purchase Pampered Chef products through the designated fundraiser link or attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a fundraiser participant. A portion of the sales from these events will go towards the fundraiser for Relay for Life.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party for the fundraiser. Simply reach out to the fundraiser organizer or your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and select the fundraising option. You can invite friends and family to shop and support the cause while enjoying delicious food and learning new recipes.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for the fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special deals and discounts for the fundraiser. These may include discounted products, exclusive bundles, or free products with a certain purchase amount. Be sure to check the fundraiser link or with your consultant for any current offers.

5. How will the funds raised be used for Relay for Life?

All funds raised through the "Fundraiser for Relay for Life" event will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life program. The funds will support cancer research, education, and patient support programs, as well as initiatives to raise awareness and promote early detection and prevention of cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24