• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do with My Vendor Table at the Annual BBQ Day?

In summary, the speaker has paid $50 for a table at their town's annual BBQ Day event. They are the first PC consultant to sign up and are looking for ideas on what to bring and how to set up their table. Suggestions include doing drawings for free cooking shows and hostess rewards, showcasing new products, and having plenty of catalogs on hand. The speaker also suggests promoting recruiting and fundraising opportunities at the event. They also mention the possibility of doing a lottery pool or other game to engage attendees.
EmmaLeeM
:p I just paid for a table at our towns annual BBQ Day... They told me they have about 700+ People that go through every year. Any buisness that is a party plan can only have one vendor so I signed up ASAP and was the first PC person there. But, I have no clue what to do, bring, set up... HELP me! It's in early June and the table was only $50, and that seemed cheap, so I'm going to give it a shot! Any ideas would be AWESOME! I will have the 3 tierd stand, and the mid season products.. shold I do a drawing?

Thanks for anything!

Emma

of course ud want to do drawings. I do one for a free cooking show............everyone wins. And one for everyone that places a order to win the hostess rewards. another one (dunno if ull get any takers) for anyone that signs up to sell gets $20 off their kit.

ideas...definately do a drawing! That's your best way to get leads, because you probably won't be able to REALLY talk to everyone! I usually make up my own drawing slip, asking if they'd like to do a show (also what month they'd be interested) cooking or catalog, if they'd like more info about being a consultant, wedding shower, registry....I usually do a $25 gift certificate through me for a prize also. OR if you have any products you'd like to get rid of.
I'd definately set up the spring/mid season products. And if it's a BBQ event, for sure the BBQ tools:) I'd also take the guest/host specials for that month.
Best of luck, it will be a great way to get your name out there! Don't forget lots of catalogs! For a ladies fair I did this month, I handed out the mini-catalog, and had a note on the prize slip if they wanted a full size catalog I'd send them one. Costs less money, and that way the people that really want a big catalog will get one!

or if you have old catalogs you can put a sticker in them say something like if your interested in a new catalog please call me . I just did one for our cities springfest and had fun got a couple leads (most wanted to do june/july show..when kids are out of school) Make sure you put on sun block and reapply:) I got burnt to a crisp and it was overcast..sun is deadly already this year. I also set up the SS kit trying to get recruits...most of all have FUN. If you show others what a party our job is they'll surely want to join

If you give $20. off the kit when they sign up.Whooo makes up the $20. difference if you are a newbie???

I give the mini catalogues and do a drawing...on you drawing slip..get their name, phone number and email and ask whether they will be interested in hosting, joining PC or would like information on Pampered Bride or Fundraising.

You could also do the PC Lottery Pool

I always have out information on the host specials and recruiting information.

Maybe I should do the tic tac toe, or where you buy a square and then someone wins all the moneys worth.... What is that called again?

What are some tips for setting up my Pampered Chef table?

1. Start by creating an eye-catching display that showcases the products you will be demonstrating. Use props and colorful linens to make the table visually appealing.

2. Make sure to have all necessary cooking tools and ingredients on hand for your demonstrations.

3. Have plenty of catalogs, order forms, and business cards available for customers to take home.

4. Engage with your customers by asking them questions and sharing tips and recipe ideas.

5. Remember to always thank your customers for their support and offer them the opportunity to host their own Pampered Chef party.

What types of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef table?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Some popular items include our stoneware, cookware sets, and kitchen gadgets such as our garlic press and can opener. We also have a variety of pantry items, sauces, and spices for all your cooking needs.

How can I place an order at a Pampered Chef table?

You can place an order directly with the consultant at the table, or you can browse and shop online using the consultant's unique website link. Simply add the desired items to your cart and check out when you're ready. Your consultant will handle the rest!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales of your party. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and enjoy a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Plus, you'll be supporting a small business owner!

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to learn more and sign up. As a consultant, you'll have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community of fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • msunn1973
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • ChefShalon