• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning a Duplicate Item: Can She Return It to Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef allows for the return of duplicate items as long as they meet the return policy criteria. The return policy for duplicate items is the same as their regular return policy, which gives customers up to 90 days from the date of purchase to return the item for a full refund or exchange. A proof of purchase is required when returning a duplicate item, and this can be a receipt, order confirmation, or packing slip. Duplicate items received as gifts can also be returned, but the customer will need to provide the order number or the name and email address of the person who purchased the item. Processing a return for a duplicate item can take up to 14 days, and customers will receive an email notification once the return has been
Sooner PC
I got a phone call from a customer last night and she had ordered a duplicate item. She apologized that it took her so log to call me - she had ordered in October. Anyway - she now has 2 deep dish bakers and wants to know if I will buy it back from her. I really don't want to buy it back - but can she return it to PC?? I told her I would find out.

Yes, she can return it to Pampered Chef and they would give her a refund. She'd have to pay to ship it back, though. And it would be even easier if she has the receipt. She (or you) would need to call customer service to get a reference number before sending it in. Hopefully she still has all the original packaging.

She has everything - I will just have to see what she wants to do.

thanks,

1. Can I return a duplicate item to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can return a duplicate item to Pampered Chef as long as it meets our return policy criteria.

2. What is the return policy for duplicate items at Pampered Chef?

Our return policy for duplicate items is the same as our regular return policy. You have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to return the item for a full refund or exchange.

3. Do I need to provide any proof of purchase when returning a duplicate item?

Yes, we require a proof of purchase when returning a duplicate item. This can be a receipt, order confirmation, or packing slip.

4. Can I return a duplicate item if I received it as a gift?

Yes, you can return a duplicate item even if you received it as a gift. You will need to provide the order number or the name and email address of the person who purchased the item.

5. How long does it take to process a return for a duplicate item?

Once we receive the duplicate item, it can take up to 14 days to process the return and issue a refund or exchange. You will receive an email notification once the return has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • KellerCooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • kcmckay