• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited: My New HP Printer and Amazing Deals on Ink, Warranty, and More!

In summary, we offer Epson printers that come with a set of starter ink cartridges and are compatible with both Mac and Windows laptops. They also come with a one-year limited warranty and we provide troubleshooting resources and support for any issues.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I'm so excited! I have been using one my hubby found for me (he's a computer tech and brought a used one home from the shop) but lately it's been looking like the ink is running out when I JUST put in a new cartridge (in fact, I wasted 2 thinking it was the cartridge, $40 down the drain!). We tried have it do a head cleaning and everything but it was the doing it the same. So I jumped online and HP was having a really big sale through July 4th! I got a $149.99 printer, a 2-year extended warranty, an extra set of ink cartridges and a ream of paper, for a grand total of $153. The printer had a $50 rebate, the 2-year warranty was $30, the cartridges were originally $32 but had a $10 rebate and you got a free ream of paper, shipping was free for purchases of $75 or more plus I found a $10 discount for HP on www.retailmenot.com. And it's an ALL-IN-ONE! So I can scan, copy, print photos and printable CDs!! AHHH Just had to share :balloon:

Congratulations! It's great when things work well.

Wow, that's amazing! It sounds like you got a great deal on your new printer. It's so frustrating when ink runs out quickly, so I'm glad you were able to find a solution. And an all-in-one printer with all those features is definitely a bonus. Happy printing!

What brand of printer is it?

The brand of printer we offer is Epson.

Does it come with ink cartridges?

Yes, our printers come with a set of starter ink cartridges. Replacement cartridges can be purchased separately.

Is it compatible with my laptop?

Our printers are compatible with both Mac and Windows laptops. Please check the printer's specifications to ensure compatibility.

What is the warranty on the printer?

We offer a one-year limited warranty on our printers. Please refer to the warranty information included with your purchase for more details.

Do you offer any printer maintenance services?

While we do not offer maintenance services, we do provide troubleshooting resources and support for any issues you may have with your printer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kayleighkameron
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies