1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I got a new printer!!

1. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I'm so excited! I have been using one my hubby found for me (he's a computer tech and brought a used one home from the shop) but lately it's been looking like the ink is running out when I JUST put in a new cartridge (in fact, I wasted 2 thinking it was the cartridge, $40 down the drain!). We tried have it do a head cleaning and everything but it was the doing it the same. So I jumped online and HP was having a really big sale through July 4th! I got a $149.99 printer, a 2-year extended warranty, an extra set of ink cartridges and a ream of paper, for a grand total of $153. The printer had a $50 rebate, the 2-year warranty was $30, the cartridges were originally $32 but had a $10 rebate and you got a free ream of paper, shipping was free for purchases of $75 or more plus I found a $10 discount for HP on www.retailmenot.com. And it's an ALL-IN-ONE! So I can scan, copy, print photos and printable CDs!! AHHH Just had to share :balloon:

Jul 10, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations! It's great when things work well.

Jul 11, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted