1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I got 4 bookings!

1. I just had to celebrate. Usually I visit chefsuccess to look for answers and help with my shows and customer care. But today I just wanted to share my excitement. I had a show last night with 6 guests and it was the best show I've ever done! When I got there, my host already had $180 in outside orders. We did an interactive show, and when it was all over, I had 4 bookings and it was a $600 show, and its not even closed yet! I was so excited I had a hard time falling asleep last night! I'm just so proud of myself. Thanks for listening!

Apr 4, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

That is wonderful, fuzzyjenn! Enjoy your success, but don't stop now! Keep up the momentum.

3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

It's such an awesome feeling, isn't it???? Let it be contagious! Talk to those guests TODAY and ask them if they had any questions about the PC opportunity that they didn't have a chance to ask last night. Those big MAC calls make a difference!!!

Apr 4, 2009
  4. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Congrats!!! I was the opposite of you and had a show with 15 people and left with not a single booking :(
    Can you share your tips?

Apr 4, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

That's wonderful. Congratulations.

Apr 4, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Don't let that discourage you. I find that large shows often have low bookings. People look around and say, "I can't fit this many people in my house." It intimidates them.

Apr 4, 2009
  7. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

Good Job!!!!

8. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

WAY TO GO! Keep going and you'll get free Conference!!

Apr 4, 2009
  9. Thanks everyone! The show was a blast! I think what made a difference was the fact that I didn't stress myself out beforehand. I was very relaxed and I think it showed. It was an interactive show and we made the three cheese garden pizza together. And I made a chicken in the DCB. (This was a huge hit!) It was easier to get everyone involved because we gathered in the kitchen (no chairs), and made it right on the counter. Then everyone sat and shopped and ate while it was cooking. I got two orders that were over $100 each.

The next day I sat at a bingo for 5 hours and got practically nothing. Two orders that didn't even total $70, and no bookings. I guess we just never know what how things are going to work out. But I'm not letting it get me down, I am looking forward to my next show!

Apr 6, 2009
  10. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Wahoo to youuu!

Once, I had a show with 18 guests - no bookings and $450 in sales. I agree with Rae, it must have been intimidation. Then I have a catalog show with $800 in sales - yippee! Don't let it discourage you . . .

11. MORFIA

MORFIA Advanced Member Gold Member

so do you think keeping them close-and interactive-was the tip--

GREAT JOB--love the excitement!!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
    Apr 6, 2009
  12. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Keep the excitement it will make your business so much easier.

Apr 6, 2009
Have something to add?