• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Biggest Show Ever - $600 and Counting!

In summary, Don't let the discouraging results from one show get you down. You can still have a lot of success with interactive shows.
fuzzyjenn
I just had to celebrate. Usually I visit chefsuccess to look for answers and help with my shows and customer care. But today I just wanted to share my excitement. I had a show last night with 6 guests and it was the best show I've ever done! When I got there, my host already had $180 in outside orders. We did an interactive show, and when it was all over, I had 4 bookings and it was a $600 show, and its not even closed yet! I was so excited I had a hard time falling asleep last night! I'm just so proud of myself. Thanks for listening!

That is wonderful, fuzzyjenn! Enjoy your success, but don't stop now! Keep up the momentum.

It's such an awesome feeling, isn't it???? Let it be contagious! Talk to those guests TODAY and ask them if they had any questions about the PC opportunity that they didn't have a chance to ask last night. Those big MAC calls make a difference!!!

Congrats!!! I was the opposite of you and had a show with 15 people and left with not a single booking :(
Can you share your tips?

That's wonderful. Congratulations.

CAPCnewbie said:
Congrats!!! I was the opposite of you and had a show with 15 people and left with not a single booking :(
Can you share your tips?

Don't let that discourage you. I find that large shows often have low bookings. People look around and say, "I can't fit this many people in my house." It intimidates them.

Good Job!!!!

WAY TO GO! Keep going and you'll get free Conference!!

Thanks everyone! The show was a blast! I think what made a difference was the fact that I didn't stress myself out beforehand. I was very relaxed and I think it showed. It was an interactive show and we made the three cheese garden pizza together. And I made a chicken in the DCB. (This was a huge hit!) It was easier to get everyone involved because we gathered in the kitchen (no chairs), and made it right on the counter. Then everyone sat and shopped and ate while it was cooking. I got two orders that were over $100 each.

The next day I sat at a bingo for 5 hours and got practically nothing. Two orders that didn't even total $70, and no bookings. I guess we just never know what how things are going to work out. But I'm not letting it get me down, I am looking forward to my next show!

Wahoo to youuu!

Once, I had a show with 18 guests - no bookings and $450 in sales. I agree with Rae, it must have been intimidation. Then I have a catalog show with $800 in sales - yippee! Don't let it discourage you . . .

so do you think keeping them close-and interactive-was the tip--

GREAT JOB--love the excitement!!

Last edited:
Keep the excitement it will make your business so much easier.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a show and reaching $600 in sales?

Reaching $600 in sales at your Pampered Chef show means you will receive exclusive host rewards, including free and discounted products, as well as the potential to earn additional rewards based on the total sales of your show.

2. How can I increase my chances of reaching $600 in sales?

There are several ways to increase your chances of reaching $600 in sales, such as inviting more guests to your show, promoting your show on social media, offering incentives for guests to bring a friend, and highlighting the host rewards available at the $600 level.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if my show doesn't reach $600 in sales?

Yes, even if your show doesn't reach $600 in sales, you will still receive free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show. However, reaching $600 in sales unlocks additional rewards and benefits for the host.

4. How long do I have to reach $600 in sales for my show?

You have until the end of your show's ordering period to reach $600 in sales and earn the exclusive host rewards. Typically, this is about two weeks after your show date. However, it's always best to aim for reaching $600 in sales as soon as possible to maximize your rewards.

5. What are some tips for maximizing sales and reaching $600 at my show?

Some tips for maximizing sales and reaching $600 at your show include promoting your show and incentives for guests to attend, highlighting the host rewards available at the $600 level, offering demos and samples of products, and encouraging guests to place orders and book future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJ-1
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cindylpal
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies