• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Poem for Points at Party Game

In summary, the "Help! Need Poem for Points at Party Game" is a popular game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests create rhyming poems using kitchen and cooking-related words to earn points. To play, guests take turns drawing a word and creating a poem in 30 seconds, with points awarded for creativity and word incorporation. The game can be played with a large group, but a time limit is recommended to keep it fun and fair. Prizes can also be offered for the winner.
lynnguilm
I found a poem here before that you read to the guests and they get points and at the end they get 50 points if they host a party for you. I thought I saved it and I cant find it. I thought it was with a bridal shower thread.
It goes something like this. If you came by car give yourself 4. If you left dishes in sink minus ? If you kissed your husband or boyfriend today give yourself 10, if you kissed them both subtract 20. Something like that.
Can someone send it to me!!

Thanks so much, I have a show today and I want to use it.

I believe this is what you are looking for.

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Welcome Poem Game.doc
    21 KB · Views: 999
Point GameHere is the one I use...

Attachments

• Point Game.doc
    25 KB · Views: 682
Thanks, it was exactly what I was looking for!!

i think its cute but will it offend anyone about the bf/hubby part?!

You could always just leave that part off, but I think it would be ok b/c of the "fun" atmosphere of most bridal showers.

i dont think it will offend anyone but if you thin it will you could always say sign. other

What is the "Help! Need Poem for Points at Party Game"?

The "Help! Need Poem for Points at Party Game" is a fun and interactive game that can be played at Pampered Chef parties. It involves guests creating rhyming poems using kitchen and cooking-related words to earn points.

How do you play the "Help! Need Poem for Points at Party Game"?

To play the game, guests take turns drawing a word from a hat or bowl and then have 30 seconds to come up with a rhyming poem using that word. The host or a designated judge then awards points based on creativity and how well the poem incorporates the word.

What types of words are used in the "Help! Need Poem for Points at Party Game"?

The words used in the game are all related to cooking, baking, and kitchen items. Some examples may include spatula, whisk, oven, recipe, etc. These words can be chosen beforehand by the host or can be written down by guests during the game.

Can the "Help! Need Poem for Points at Party Game" be played with a large group?

Yes, the game can be played with a large group. In fact, the more players there are, the more fun and creative the game can be. However, it is recommended to have a time limit for each poem to keep the game moving and ensure that everyone has a chance to participate.

Are there any prizes for winning the "Help! Need Poem for Points at Party Game"?

The game can be played just for fun, but some hosts may choose to offer small prizes for the guest with the most points at the end. These prizes can be anything from small kitchen gadgets to recipe cards or even Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
Replies