• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Finally Got a Website - and I Have a Question!

In summary, Shawnna recommends putting your web address on flyers, business cards, and catalogs, and on your website.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Okay - how have you all that have a website advertised it? I'd like to let all my customers know. Should I just send out a mass email with a link to it? Or is it possible to go on the website and do an e-vite sort of thing? I'm still playing around with the site, but I was thinking of doing something like the idea in the thread below this one about the e-vite. I'm really excited!

E-vites Definitely!!!I found that when I did the mass email with a link from OUTLOOK EXPRESS that no one responded. When I took the time to input all 60+ names and email addresses into the website and sent e-vites I received an order and a booking with in 24 hours. I feel that if people have to WORK to get to your website, if you can call clicking an email link work, then they just don't go, but if they receive an email from a website that has lots of pictures and colors then they are more than likely to check it out.

JMO

I also offered a Grand Opening Sale with a discount if they contacted me through my website!!

Thanks for your quick response - that will be my project tomorrow since it is supposed to rain here anyway! You are right about the colors - if they see the website right there in their email, it is bound to generate some excitment! Keeping my fingers crossed! What did you offer as the Grand Opening Sale discount? I'm thinking 10% additional off - or maybe a free Simple Additions?
Also one more question on the website - the template had the August host special already there (the SS bowls). Does PC do a mass update on all our websites each month - like with the specials etc? And I guess with the kick-off Sept 1 of the direct ordering, will they add something like that too?

Glad you did it !Cindy ! I just checked out your site it looks great !! Cute kitty !! I think it was a wise investment ! Especially with the up comming holiday season !! :)

The main reason I did this is that the elem school where I work is letting me do a fundraiser! We are raising money for playground equipment. I am going to try to keep it going all year - send in orders as it reaches $600 (so they get 15%) and then start all over again! The PTA is going to put my website address in their newsletter! Wish me luck!

I send you the invite I sent out when I first opened my website.

PC will send an email to consultant with a website saying they are removing these items and adding these items. So, each month you always have the latest news and product pictures. They send the email out a few weeks before the end of the month, so you have time to begin thinking about how you want to change your site.

Put your web address on your catalogs and flyers. Anything you send out, put that web address on it. Put it on your business cards.

Shawnna

What is the purpose of having a website for my Pampered Chef business?

A website can greatly enhance your Pampered Chef business by providing an online platform for customers to browse and purchase products, as well as learn about your business and services. It also allows you to reach a larger audience and expand your customer base.

Do I need any technical skills to maintain my Pampered Chef website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to maintain your website. Our team at Pampered Chef will handle all the technical aspects, including website updates and maintenance. You can focus on running your business and providing great products and services to your customers.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize your website to fit your brand and business needs. Our team can help you with design elements and adding your own content, such as product descriptions and photos.

Will my Pampered Chef website be mobile-friendly?

Yes, all Pampered Chef websites are built with a responsive design, meaning they will automatically adjust to fit the screen size of any device. This ensures that your website looks great and is easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices.

How can I track the success of my Pampered Chef website?

Your website will come with analytics tools that allow you to track visitor traffic, sales, and other important metrics. These insights can help you make informed decisions about your business and website to drive even more success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChefSteph06
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • RCKmom