1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I fiddled with my own flyers!

1. MakinBacon

MakinBacon Member

I took some of the flyers I saw in the Files section and made them my own, tell me what you think!

Attached Files:

Nov 19, 2009
  2. patty42240

patty42240 Member

They both look great! I hope you have a lot of success!

Nov 19, 2009
  3. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

they look great, I'm going to borrow the first one

Nov 20, 2009
  4. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Me, too. (Using the first one.) I added Bridal Showers and wedding registries to my copy. Thanks so much for this. ​

Nov 20, 2009
  5. ChefCat

ChefCat Member

Thanks for sharing these. I am going to borrow the first one. I modified it a bit for me. Instead of a full page, I made it half page (two to a page) so it will be smaller and fit nicely on the bulletin boards around town. I took the four images and made them into a square in the upper left corner. Brought the PC logo up top next to the images. Under that it says

"Cooking Shows - Fundraisers - Bridal Showers - Wedding Registries
    Outlet available exclusively on my website"

Which is centered and stretches the full width of the page. Under that are my info pull tags. Short sweet and to the point. I hope to put a few up tomorrow. I printed it on card stock. I am going to pull off one tag before I hang it. No one likes to be the first one, but if everyone sees that someone else has already shown interest they won't want to be left out. At least that is my thinking. =)

Feb 7, 2010
  6. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

Looking good! :)

My only comment, you don't want to use more than 2 (or 3 max) fonts in one flyer. It causes confusion and can look messy to the eye. Although the ones that you have on there are very close to each other you can hardly tell the difference. So just something to keep in mind in the future.

Feb 8, 2010
  7. punkie1019

punkie1019 Member

I love these. I will be borrowing the first one as well. Thanks for posting.

May 31, 2010
  8. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Would you mind posting? Thanks!

9. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Looks great MakinBacon! Great job, and thanks for sharing!

I would recommend you state "Up to 30% discount" rather than 20% discount. I'd also be careful with the 60% off one product as they may think they have a choice in the item.

10. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Chef Cat I would love to see your version too! These are great to have!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted