• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen my customized Pampered Chef flyers yet?

Instead of a full page, I made it half page (two to a page) so it will be smaller and fit nicely on the bulletin boards around town. I took the four images and made them into a square in the upper left corner. Brought the PC logo up top next to the images. Under that it says "Cooking Shows - Fundraisers - Bridal Showers - Wedding Registries Outlet available exclusively on my website"
MakinBacon
I took some of the flyers I saw in the Files section and made them my own, tell me what you think!

Attachments

• PleasePrintFlyer.doc
    469 KB · Views: 890
  • BlackFridaySalePrint2.doc
    286.5 KB · Views: 540
They both look great! I hope you have a lot of success!

they look great, I'm going to borrow the first one

Me, too. (Using the first one.) I added Bridal Showers and wedding registries to my copy. Thanks so much for this.​

Thanks for sharing these. I am going to borrow the first one. I modified it a bit for me. Instead of a full page, I made it half page (two to a page) so it will be smaller and fit nicely on the bulletin boards around town. I took the four images and made them into a square in the upper left corner. Brought the PC logo up top next to the images. Under that it says "Cooking Shows - Fundraisers - Bridal Showers - Wedding Registries
Outlet available exclusively on my website"Which is centered and stretches the full width of the page. Under that are my info pull tags. Short sweet and to the point. I hope to put a few up tomorrow. I printed it on card stock. I am going to pull off one tag before I hang it. No one likes to be the first one, but if everyone sees that someone else has already shown interest they won't want to be left out. At least that is my thinking. =)

Looking good! :)

My only comment, you don't want to use more than 2 (or 3 max) fonts in one flyer. It causes confusion and can look messy to the eye. Although the ones that you have on there are very close to each other you can hardly tell the difference. So just something to keep in mind in the future.

I love these. I will be borrowing the first one as well. Thanks for posting.

ChefCat said:
Thanks for sharing these. I am going to borrow the first one. I modified it a bit for me. Instead of a full page, I made it half page (two to a page) so it will be smaller and fit nicely on the bulletin boards around town. I took the four images and made them into a square in the upper left corner. Brought the PC logo up top next to the images. Under that it says

"Cooking Shows - Fundraisers - Bridal Showers - Wedding Registries
Outlet available exclusively on my website"

Which is centered and stretches the full width of the page. Under that are my info pull tags. Short sweet and to the point. I hope to put a few up tomorrow. I printed it on card stock. I am going to pull off one tag before I hang it. No one likes to be the first one, but if everyone sees that someone else has already shown interest they won't want to be left out. At least that is my thinking. =)

Would you mind posting? Thanks!

Looks great MakinBacon! Great job, and thanks for sharing!

I would recommend you state "Up to 30% discount" rather than 20% discount. I'd also be careful with the 60% off one product as they may think they have a choice in the item.

Chef Cat I would love to see your version too! These are great to have!

What is "I Fiddled With My Own Flyers!"?

"I Fiddled With My Own Flyers!" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to the process of customizing and personalizing marketing materials, such as flyers, for independent consultants.

Can anyone use "I Fiddled With My Own Flyers!"?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef independent consultant can use "I Fiddled With My Own Flyers!" to customize their marketing materials. It is a great way to add a personal touch to your business and stand out from the crowd.

Do I need any special skills or software to "fiddle" with my flyers?

No, you do not need any special skills or software to use "I Fiddled With My Own Flyers!" The Pampered Chef website provides easy-to-use templates and tools for customizing your flyers. All you need is a computer and internet access.

Are there any fees associated with "I Fiddled With My Own Flyers!"?

No, there are no additional fees for using "I Fiddled With My Own Flyers!" The templates and tools are provided for free on the Pampered Chef website for all independent consultants to use.

Can I use "I Fiddled With My Own Flyers!" to create flyers for any type of event?

Yes, "I Fiddled With My Own Flyers!" can be used to create flyers for any type of event, whether it's a cooking show, fundraiser, or team building event. The customizable templates allow you to tailor your flyers to fit the specific needs of your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Cheryl
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies