• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Earned GOLD: A Celebration of Achievement

In summary, Jenni earned GOLD for the first time this year today!! Wahoooooooooooo for her!!Congratulations!! Way to go girl!!! Well done!!!!Truly AWESOME!!!!thank you.. so excited.. was 1 point away from Dublin in the end. Had the recruits to "make" it happen but was so burnt out by that point that she wanted her vacation for the holidays more than Dublin.Congratulations Jenni! See you there!
I earned GOLD for the first time this year today!! Wahoooooooooooo for me!!

Way to go girl!!! And early enough in the month to breathe too! You don't even have to sweat it down to the last second. Sooooo happy for you!!! :D

well done!!!!

Wow! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats GREAT!!! :happyforyou::happyforyou:

thank you.. so excited.. was 1 point away from Dublin in the end. Had the recruits to "make" it happen but was so burnt out by that point that I wanted my vacation for the holidays more than Dublin

Congratulations Jenni! See you there! I earned Dublin in points but not in title. Will take a GOLD trip though :)

We are using the cash option and just booked a family trip to Disneyworld for a week. So much more appropriate with a 7 year old.. For us.. No offense if you like to take your kids in the company trips. We have 2 times but the all inclusives are more adult or older kid oriented. We are so excited. My hubby finally "gets" it after 6 year, $41,000 income last year, trips and jewlery!

pcjenni said:
We are using the cash option and just booked a family trip to Disneyworld for a week. So much more appropriate with a 7 year old.. For us.. No offense if you like to take your kids in the company trips. We have 2 times but the all inclusives are more adult or older kid oriented. We are so excited. My hubby finally "gets" it after 6 year, $41,000 income last year, trips and jewlery!

Jenni,
I understand! We wouldn't take the kids on any of the non "family" trips either! It would not be fun at all! For us the chance to leave them is great because we have a 9,7,6, and 3 year old and getting away for a few days is awesome! I can see in the future taking the cash though as they get older and traveling becomes easier all around. Pampered Chef did pay for us to go on a really awesome family trip to FL this past summer so we really got 2 vacations with PC last year:happyforyou:

What is "I Earned GOLD: A Celebration of Achievement"?

"I Earned GOLD: A Celebration of Achievement" is a program designed to recognize and celebrate the achievements of individuals who have earned a gold medal in any field, whether it be sports, academics, or the arts.

Who can participate in "I Earned GOLD: A Celebration of Achievement"?

Anyone who has earned a gold medal in any field is eligible to participate in "I Earned GOLD: A Celebration of Achievement". This includes individuals of all ages and from all backgrounds.

How can I submit my gold medal achievement for consideration?

You can submit your gold medal achievement for consideration by filling out the submission form on our website. Be sure to include details about your achievement and any supporting materials, such as photos or videos.

What happens after I submit my gold medal achievement?

After you submit your gold medal achievement, it will be reviewed by our team. If it meets the criteria for "I Earned GOLD: A Celebration of Achievement", it will be featured on our website and social media platforms.

Can I nominate someone else for "I Earned GOLD: A Celebration of Achievement"?

Yes, you can nominate someone else for "I Earned GOLD: A Celebration of Achievement". Simply fill out the submission form on our website and provide details about the individual's gold medal achievement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedK