1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I don't think PC is paying me correctly

1. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

I have been trying to make sense of this new career plan but I just can't with the way things are calculating on Consultant Connection. I have 2 active consultants under me who both submitted at least $150 in June, and I submitted $750, and I was paid as a SC. In July, only one was active (submitted over $150), and I submitted over $150, so I should have qualified to be paid as a Senior Consultant, but they paid me as a Consultant. Am I figuring this out wrong, or is PC totally wrong? I don't want to call and look like an idiot, but I thought I understood this whole new program until now. Any insight??

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

In order to be paid as a Team Leader, you and your team have to collectively submit $2,500 in sales.

As far as your July commission you should have been paid as a SC BUT did both you and your team member SUBMIT the July sales in July? If you or our team member had a July show but submitted it in Aug. then you won't be paid as a SC.

Aug 9, 2009
  3. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Based on both scenarios as you typed them, it appears you should have been payed as a SC both times.

If you don't meet the requirements of your current title, you are to be paid at the title of those you meet. (Page 27)

I'd dig into July and see if something happened and if those sales were submitted on time and a show wasn't on hold or anything. If you can't find anything, I'd call HO to have them explain on Monday.

Aug 9, 2009
  4. cathyskitchen

Janet, that's exactly what I thought - I should have been paid as a SC both months, not C! I knew I wasn't making the TL level, that wasn't my question - I thought I had at least reached the SC level in June. Very strange. I guess I'll have to call.

5. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

You get all overrides at the EOM paycheck (the one on the 8th) - are you looking at that one?

6. cathyskitchen

OK - I'm looking at Consultant Connection, and it says I was paid as a Consultant for June, even though I had 2 of my downlines submit over $150 each and I submitted over $150. I don't understand why I wasn't paid as a SC?? That is my question - sorry for the gumbled mess above (long weekend!) ;)

Also, it is saying that both of my downline consuultants are inactive, even though only one hasn't submitted anything since June (the other submits over $150 a month regularly). I don't get it?!!

7. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Sounds to me like you need to call career solutions...

Aug 9, 2009
  8. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

yep - call and talk to Career Solutions.

Aug 10, 2009
  9. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Let us know what's up....I am still trying to figure the new plan out!!!!

Aug 10, 2009
  10. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

I still have yet to receive my recruiting bonus. My recruit qualified in June (within her first 30).

11. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

Check your commission statements. I found the recruiting bonus is added to our commission rather than a separate live check mailed to us.

Aug 10, 2009
  12. cathyskitchen

I figured it out - all is good. I was looking at the wrong month. Thanks!

13. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Good to know that it was really working right. :)

Aug 10, 2009
Have something to add?