• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Think Pampered Chef Is Paying Me Correctly

In summary, Janet was not paid as a Senior Consultant for July because she and her team member did not submit sales in July. She should have been paid as a Senior Consultant both times based on the information she provided. If she does not meet the requirements of her current title, she is to be paid at the title of those she meets.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I have been trying to make sense of this new career plan but I just can't with the way things are calculating on Consultant Connection. I have 2 active consultants under me who both submitted at least $150 in June, and I submitted $750, and I was paid as a SC. In July, only one was active (submitted over $150), and I submitted over $150, so I should have qualified to be paid as a Senior Consultant, but they paid me as a Consultant. Am I figuring this out wrong, or is PC totally wrong? I don't want to call and look like an idiot, but I thought I understood this whole new program until now. Any insight??

Last edited:
In order to be paid as a Team Leader, you and your team have to collectively submit $2,500 in sales.As far as your July commission you should have been paid as a SC BUT did both you and your team member SUBMIT the July sales in July? If you or our team member had a July show but submitted it in Aug. then you won't be paid as a SC.

Based on both scenarios as you typed them, it appears you should have been payed as a SC both times.If you don't meet the requirements of your current title, you are to be paid at the title of those you meet. (Page 27)I'd dig into July and see if something happened and if those sales were submitted on time and a show wasn't on hold or anything. If you can't find anything, I'd call HO to have them explain on Monday.

Janet, that's exactly what I thought - I should have been paid as a SC both months, not C! I knew I wasn't making the TL level, that wasn't my question - I thought I had at least reached the SC level in June. Very strange. I guess I'll have to call.

You get all overrides at the EOM paycheck (the one on the 8th) - are you looking at that one?

OK - I'm looking at Consultant Connection, and it says I was paid as a Consultant for June, even though I had 2 of my downlines submit over $150 each and I submitted over $150. I don't understand why I wasn't paid as a SC?? That is my question - sorry for the gumbled mess above (long weekend!) ;)

Also, it is saying that both of my downline consuultants are inactive, even though only one hasn't submitted anything since June (the other submits over $150 a month regularly). I don't get it?!!

Sounds to me like you need to call career solutions...

yep - call and talk to Career Solutions.

Let us know what's up....I am still trying to figure the new plan out!!!!

I still have yet to receive my recruiting bonus. My recruit qualified in June (within her first 30).

Krista Burson said:
I still have yet to receive my recruiting bonus. My recruit qualified in June (within her first 30).

Check your commission statements. I found the recruiting bonus is added to our commission rather than a separate live check mailed to us.

I figured it out - all is good. I was looking at the wrong month. Thanks!

Good to know that it was really working right. :)

1. How can I check if I am being paid correctly by Pampered Chef?

To ensure that you are being paid correctly, please review your commission statement and compare it to your sales and any bonuses or incentives you may have earned. You can also reach out to your sales leader for assistance with understanding your compensation.

2. What should I do if I believe there is an error in my payment from Pampered Chef?

If you believe there is an error in your payment from Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to investigate the issue and resolve it as quickly as possible.

3. How often does Pampered Chef pay their consultants?

Pampered Chef pays their consultants on a monthly basis. Payments are typically processed and distributed on the 10th of each month.

4. Are there any fees or deductions taken out of my Pampered Chef payments?

No, there are no fees or deductions taken out of your Pampered Chef payments. You will receive the full amount of your commission and any bonuses or incentives earned.

5. Can I view my payment history with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can view your payment history with Pampered Chef by logging into your consultant account and accessing your commission statements. These statements will show all of your payments and any adjustments made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Sheila