• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Other Meats in DCB: A Guide for Jen

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for cooking a variety of meats, including beef, chicken, pork, and fish. It helps to lock in moisture and creates tender and flavorful results. To prevent sticking, it is recommended to lightly grease the baker or use parchment paper or aluminum foil. For chicken and fish, it is also suggested to add some liquid before baking.
jross93
I don't know if this has already been covered or not (so if it has, please excuse me!) I just haven't had time to check through the files. A recent customer just e-mailed me and wants to know if there is some kind of guide for cooking other meats in the DCB. I've sent her all the recipes from on here that I found (and from CC) - she wants to know about cooking meats other than pork or chicken in it....is this recommended? If it is, does anyone know how long to cook them for?
TIA
Jen

Re: Dcbi know someone someone posted that you can do a 3 lb. meatloaf in less than 20 mins, but not sure of details

Re: DcbHere is a flyer that may help her!

Attachments

• Covered Baker Recipe flyer.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 418
Re: Dcbit was me..I made a 3 1/2 lb. meatloaf...just my regular recipe and it took about 20 minutes in the dcb...yummy and moist

Re: Dcb
kreaser said:
it was me..I made a 3 1/2 lb. meatloaf...just my regular recipe and it took about 20 minutes in the dcb...yummy and moist

did you cook it in the microwave or the oven?

Re: DcbI believe it's in the microwave.

I tried the recipe in one of the booklets, but it was only 2 lbs. I didn't realize you could make one that big in there so quickly! It was very yummy!

Re: DcbWhat other kinds of meat does she want to know about?

1. Can I cook beef in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking beef! It helps to lock in moisture and creates a deliciously tender result.

2. How do I cook chicken in the Deep Covered Baker?

To cook chicken in the Deep Covered Baker, simply season your chicken and place it in the baker. Cover with the lid and bake in the oven for the recommended time and temperature. The chicken will come out juicy and flavorful!

3. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook pork?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is great for cooking pork as well. It helps to keep the pork moist and tender while cooking in the oven.

4. How do I prevent my meat from sticking to the Deep Covered Baker?

To prevent sticking, it is recommended to lightly grease the Deep Covered Baker before placing your meat inside. You can also use parchment paper or aluminum foil to line the baker before adding your meat.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook fish?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking fish. Just make sure to season the fish and add some liquid (such as lemon juice or wine) to the baker before baking in the oven. The fish will come out perfectly cooked and flavorful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • stephanieboyd