1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I don't know if this has already been covered or not (so if it has,

1. jross93

jross93 Member

I don't know if this has already been covered or not (so if it has, please excuse me!) I just haven't had time to check through the files. A recent customer just e-mailed me and wants to know if there is some kind of guide for cooking other meats in the DCB. I've sent her all the recipes from on here that I found (and from CC) - she wants to know about cooking meats other than pork or chicken in it....is this recommended? If it is, does anyone know how long to cook them for?
    TIA
    Jen

Mar 22, 2009
  2. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

Re: Dcb

i know someone someone posted that you can do a 3 lb. meatloaf in less than 20 mins, but not sure of details

Mar 22, 2009
  3. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Here is a flyer that may help her!

Attached Files:

Mar 22, 2009
  4. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

it was me..I made a 3 1/2 lb. meatloaf...just my regular recipe and it took about 20 minutes in the dcb...yummy and moist

Mar 22, 2009
  5. jross93

jross93 Member

did you cook it in the microwave or the oven?

Mar 22, 2009
  6. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

I believe it's in the microwave.

I tried the recipe in one of the booklets, but it was only 2 lbs. I didn't realize you could make one that big in there so quickly! It was very yummy!

Mar 22, 2009
  7. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

What other kinds of meat does she want to know about?

Mar 22, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted