• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Where Is Leadership for January 2010?

In summary, the leadership topic was covered at conference and people are expecting more details in the near future.
hmolah
I didn't know where to post this since I couldn't find a leadership thread. Maybe they don't have one? At any rate, I've been out of PC for a year, and just jumped back in. I wondered if anyone knew where Leadership was for January 2010? I can't for the life of me remember when they put that out. I always thought that they did the year before, but I could be mixing that up with when they announce trips?!? Or maybe they do that at conference? Wait, that doesn't make sense either....:confused: Oh shoot, I don't remember. I've never attended Leadership and only conference once, so I'm not sure! lol

I'm wanting to step it up to director and hope to do that before the end of the year, so I'd love to walk at leadership (if they do that - which I think they do!?) Wow....ok, I know I look really stupid, but I can't remember! You get off of the horse, and then you can't quite remember how to get back on, but when you do, it all comes back! lol I'm still walking around trying to figure out how to get back on! :)

If anyone can help - I'd appreciate it! :D

Re: Leadership???From what I heard, they aren't doing Leadership anymore

Re: Leadership???Yeah, I saw your post on the other board too! Wow....darn it. Well, that's why I can't find info on it! lol They must have quit doing that during the last year or so when I was inactive and not following PC news. Now I need to figure out how to delete this thread? I need to find someone to update me on all of this. I had been doing pretty good with trying to learn the new program, titles, etc. So much in just a year! Eeek!

Re: Leadership???There will be more details to come after Conference is over. This topic was covered there and they announced plans for upcoming training events. Stay tuned... :D

Re: Leadership???OIC! Ok, oops. I didn't realize that either.

And by the way, hi Amanda! lol I had you on my yahoo! Send me a message sometime! :) Oh wait, I changed IDs...lol I'll PM u my info again! Nice to have PC contacts on there for quick questions too! :)

Ok, I'll drop the leadership topic! I guess me getting back involved and conference news is all happening at once! lol:blushing:

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Needed: Where Is Leadership for January 2010?" campaign?

The purpose of this campaign is to encourage and support our consultants in developing their leadership skills and to provide resources and opportunities for growth in their Pampered Chef businesses.

2. Who can participate in the "Help Needed: Where Is Leadership for January 2010?" campaign?

All Pampered Chef consultants are invited to participate in this campaign and take advantage of the resources and opportunities offered.

3. What kind of resources and opportunities are available through this campaign?

There will be leadership training webinars, mentorship programs, networking events, and other resources available to help consultants develop their leadership skills and grow their businesses.

4. How can I sign up for the "Help Needed: Where Is Leadership for January 2010?" campaign?

You can sign up for the campaign through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader or mentor for more information.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the "Help Needed: Where Is Leadership for January 2010?" campaign?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in this campaign. All resources and opportunities are available to consultants at no extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • lovenpc
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kitchen2u