1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I didn't know where to post this since I couldn't find a leadership

1. hmolah

hmolah Member

I didn't know where to post this since I couldn't find a leadership thread. Maybe they don't have one? At any rate, I've been out of PC for a year, and just jumped back in. I wondered if anyone knew where Leadership was for January 2010? I can't for the life of me remember when they put that out. I always thought that they did the year before, but I could be mixing that up with when they announce trips?!? Or maybe they do that at conference? Wait, that doesn't make sense either....:confused: Oh shoot, I don't remember. I've never attended Leadership and only conference once, so I'm not sure! lol

I'm wanting to step it up to director and hope to do that before the end of the year, so I'd love to walk at leadership (if they do that - which I think they do!?) Wow....ok, I know I look really stupid, but I can't remember! You get off of the horse, and then you can't quite remember how to get back on, but when you do, it all comes back! lol I'm still walking around trying to figure out how to get back on! :)

If anyone can help - I'd appreciate it! :D

Jul 12, 2009
  2. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Re: Leadership???

From what I heard, they aren't doing Leadership anymore

Jul 12, 2009
  3. hmolah

hmolah Member

Yeah, I saw your post on the other board too! Wow....darn it. Well, that's why I can't find info on it! lol They must have quit doing that during the last year or so when I was inactive and not following PC news. Now I need to figure out how to delete this thread? I need to find someone to update me on all of this. I had been doing pretty good with trying to learn the new program, titles, etc. So much in just a year! Eeek!

Jul 12, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

There will be more details to come after Conference is over. This topic was covered there and they announced plans for upcoming training events. Stay tuned... :D

Jul 12, 2009
  5. hmolah

hmolah Member

OIC! Ok, oops. I didn't realize that either.

And by the way, hi Amanda! lol I had you on my yahoo! Send me a message sometime! :) Oh wait, I changed IDs...lol I'll PM u my info again! Nice to have PC contacts on there for quick questions too! :)

Ok, I'll drop the leadership topic! I guess me getting back involved and conference news is all happening at once! lol:blushing:

Jul 12, 2009
Have something to add?