• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Maximizing My 90-Day Success: How I Almost Missed My $50PC Bonus!

In summary, despite not meeting your goal, you should be proud of your hard work and determination. While there may not be a solution to this specific situation, don't let it discourage you from continuing to grow and succeed in your business.
Yakmama
I thought my 90th day was Dec. 6. I worked my BUTT off to get one more catalog show in so that I could get another $50PC before my 90th day. I got all of my orders yesterday, but thought, "I'll wait one more day to see if I can scare up one or two more." I just got an email from corporate congratulating me on my 90 days--- my 90th day was yesterday.

I feel like punching myself. I'm SOOOO mad. Is there ANYTHING I can do? My friends and family really only ordered things so that I could meet this goal and I went and totally screwed it up.... URGHHH!!!!

So sorry this happened! You can call them and see what they have to say about it...

HO will not budge on the date. The date was in your original "Welcome to the Pampered Chef" email.At this point you can either turn the show in or be honest with your customers and ask if they still want their items.

PC Dollars only go so far. Turn it in and enjoy the free product, and congratulate yourself for a job well done!

Hi there, I completely understand how frustrated and disappointed you must be feeling right now. It's never easy when we have a goal in mind and things don't go as planned. However, it's important to remember that sometimes things happen beyond our control and the important thing is to not beat ourselves up over it. Instead, let's focus on the fact that you did your best and worked hard to try and meet your goal. That in itself is something to be proud of. As for your question, unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done once the 90 day mark has passed. However, don't let this setback discourage you. The great thing about being a Pampered Chef consultant is that there are always new opportunities and goals to strive for. Keep pushing forward and I'm sure you will achieve even greater success in the future. Your friends and family will continue to support you and your business, and that's what truly matters. Keep up the amazing work and don't give up!

What is "I Did Something Stupid"?

"I Did Something Stupid" is a phrase commonly used to express regret or embarrassment over a past action or decision.

Why do people say "I Did Something Stupid"?

People often say "I Did Something Stupid" when they realize they have made a mistake or error in judgment and feel remorseful about it.

What should I do if I did something stupid?

If you did something stupid, it's important to take responsibility for your actions and apologize if necessary. It's also important to learn from your mistake and try to avoid making similar mistakes in the future.

Is it normal to feel embarrassed when saying "I Did Something Stupid"?

Yes, it is normal to feel embarrassed when admitting to making a mistake or doing something foolish. It's a natural human reaction to want to avoid looking bad in front of others.

How can I avoid saying "I Did Something Stupid" in the future?

Avoiding saying "I Did Something Stupid" in the future can be difficult, but some tips include thinking before acting, learning from past mistakes, and seeking advice from others. It's also important to have self-awareness and be mindful of your actions and decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • JDooley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • pcsharon1