• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Qualify for Super Starter Bonus - Delivery Questions

In summary, To qualify for the Super Starter Bonus, you must be a new Pampered Chef consultant who joined during the current Super Starter Bonus period and meet the sales and recruiting requirements outlined in your welcome email. The Super Starter Bonus will be paid out in three installments - the first after you reach $1500 in sales, the second after you reach $3000 in sales, and the third after you reach $5000 in sales. These bonuses will be paid out on your regular commission check. The Super Starter Bonus can be combined with other Pampered Chef bonuses and promotions, but not with any other cash bonuses or incentives offered by third parties. If you do not meet the requirements for the Super Starter Bonus, you will not receive the bonus
jenab1013
I finally qualified for a Super Starter bonus in my 3rd and final month!!! I was so excited when I received the email! I am expecially excited about what I'm getting b/c I only have the pitcher.

I do have a question - when will I receive my products? Does it take a long time?

Congrats!I made my 3rd SS bonus and received my products in about 2 weeks. It seems like the bonuses ship a little slower than what actual shows do.

Way To Go!!:D You will love those stainless bowls! Keep up the good work! :D

That's awesome! Congratulations! :)

1. How do I qualify for the Super Starter Bonus?

To qualify for the Super Starter Bonus, you must be a new Pampered Chef consultant who joined during the current Super Starter Bonus period and meet the sales and recruiting requirements outlined in your welcome email.

2. When will I receive my Super Starter Bonus?

The Super Starter Bonus will be paid out in three installments - the first after you reach $1500 in sales, the second after you reach $3000 in sales, and the third after you reach $5000 in sales. These bonuses will be paid out on your regular commission check.

3. Can the Super Starter Bonus be combined with other bonuses or promotions?

Yes, the Super Starter Bonus can be combined with other Pampered Chef bonuses and promotions. However, it cannot be combined with any other cash bonuses or incentives offered by third parties.

4. What happens if I don't meet the sales and recruiting requirements for the Super Starter Bonus?

If you do not meet the requirements for the Super Starter Bonus, you will not receive the bonus. However, you will still be eligible for any other Pampered Chef bonuses and promotions that you qualify for.

5. Is the Super Starter Bonus available in all countries?

The Super Starter Bonus is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. If you are a consultant in one of these countries, you will automatically be enrolled in the Super Starter Bonus program when you join during the designated period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
tlennhoff