• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Earned Disney: My 5300 Points Journey

In summary, Jennie earned Disney points last night and is now looking for flights to take advantage of her points. Pampered Chef is an awesome company and they will give a free trip to Walt Disneyworld to level 3 participants.
Jennie4PC
I have officially earned Disney. I have 5300 points. Last night I sbmitted 1700 in sales, I was so tired. Now to get my non existant Jan booked

Congratulations, Jennie!

I think you're still tired b/c you left a zero out of your post. Congrats!!! At least you're not waiting until the end of the month to earn it. Looking forward to seeing you at Disney.

Great news, Congrats!

Congratulations!!! Have fun on a well deserved vacation! Donna

That is awesome. Have fun!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Doesn't it feel great to have that goal meet before Christmas?

Thanks you guys and yes I am still tired but so happy that I earned it by Christmas

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats to all who earned it you deserved it.

Congratulations! Feels good huh!!!

Whahoo!!! Way to go!

When do we get notification from HO office about the trip. What is in the packet and what do we do??? This is my first trip!

Congratulations Jennie and Katie!

Congrats!!! :D

you will get info from HO in January or Febuary ............ registation will open some time after that , now the trip isn't till June so it may not be till March or April to register but they will tell us

I already booked my flight cause they are not going to do that for level 2/3 only 4 ( we got a good price ) we will get the $600.00 in a commission check
In the packe will be all the info we will need

By the way has anyone ever gone out of NEWBURGH NY airport we are going JET BLUE which I do love ( T.V's on every sit)
Congrates can't wait to go it's going to be a blast all the trips are

:D Congratulations!!! :D

Congratulations!! How exciting!!

Doreen how did you already book your flight? When I was lookung up prices the airlines I was looking at didnt even have June up yet

Jet blue was the cheapest ,, and the dates are there Southwest is not
we where going to wait for southwest but Jet blue is 89.00 each way
Where do you live ?

we live in Elko NV and would be flying out of Salt lake city. The cheapest light I am finding right now is around 300

keep looking it changes so often whaoo see ya there

That is awesome, Jennie! Way to go!!!!!

See you in Disney! Just a reminder -- level 3 gets airfare paid, too -- not only level 4!! Pampered Chef is an awesome company!!

unfortunatly We just earned level 2. wish we had our airfare paid for.

For level 2 we will get $600 in our paycheck for travel allowance
Level 3 will get $1200. for Travel allowance ( I think the travel allowance is better than Airfare and transfers )
We still have to make our own plans the Travel company will not do the air for use but we still will get $600 for level 2
That means I have to pay $178 more for my air tickets not too badLevel

Two – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
• Three (3) nights at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
• $600 travel allowance

Level Three – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
• Three (3) nights at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
• Airfare and transfers for four (4) or $1,200 travel allowance

Last edited:
even with the 600 travel alowance I will still be out around 700. I am still looking for cheap flights. Every flight I have found round trip is about 300 and I have to buy for 5. I have told DH we should drive but he doesnt agree with that at all.

Last edited:
I was a bit surprised that the travel allowence was for $600 for 4 people cause it is $600 when the trip is for 2 people every other year and you are far way from florida .

You are getting a free trip to Walt Disneyworld for lots of people! I think a couple hundred dollars extra for travel is NOTHING! :) Count your blessings...and look at how much you are SAVING on this trip. A couple more shows will probably pay for that extra travel expense.?

yipppeeee..I got level 3....
we are planning to drive as 7 of us our going...me, my hubby and 5 kids. We will have to buy in 3. Plus an extra room at the contempory. We will get 1200 in travel so that will help with gas. We are heading down from Northern Ohio. We earned the trip back in 2000 when I had first started. The kids were much younger but we had a blast..except for the fact that it was Dec. 16th and freezing in Orlando that year. We had to buy hats down there and put socks on the kids' hands. It will nice and toasty in June!!

Bobbi
By all means I am not saying anything about a FREE trip , The Pamperedchef Trips are awsome I have been on a few. They are held at really nice places. last year lunches at the Fountain Blue cost us over $100.00 each day
I have the money for the extra expences but some consultants don't so they do need to plan for that if they can I was only saying that the past Trips had travel expence the same as for 2 as it is for 4

luckily my commission check was pretty big today so that is helping a little bit, plus I ill have 500 in PC dollars so I will not have to use that for supplies. I am still hoping to find some cheaper flights out there. My DH is kind of wanting me to take the 900 CG and take the kids to Disney Land.

1. How did you earn Disney points?

I earned Disney points by making sales and submitting them through the designated system.

2. How many points did you earn in total?

I have earned a total of 5300 Disney points.

3. How many sales did you make to earn those points?

I made 1700 sales to earn 5300 Disney points.

4. How long did it take you to earn Disney?

It took me a certain amount of time to earn Disney points, which included making sales and submitting them through the designated system.

5. What is your next step after earning Disney points?

My next step is to use my earned Disney points to book a trip or purchase items at Disney.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies