• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Brings $15K Career Sales and New TL Sign-On!

In summary, the "August Brings $15K Career Sales and New TL Sign-On" promotion is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants during the month of August. Consultants can earn a $15,000 bonus for reaching career sales milestones and a $500 bonus for signing on new team leaders. To qualify for the $15,000 bonus, consultants must reach a career sales milestone of $15,000 or more, and to earn the $500 bonus, they must successfully sign on a new team leader. This promotion is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants in good standing, and the bonuses will be paid out in September and October via direct deposit.
SpiritdancerIA
Gold Member
It's official - with the show I submitted last night, I hit $15K career sales! And in a month where I sold a bit over $2200, to boot :)

And I've got a person who's waiting on her next paycheck, and then she's planning to sign, which will move me to TL.

Yep, August has been really good to me :D

CONGRATS Way to work it!

YAY!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

wahoo!!! congrats on your $15k sales!!!

Woo hooo! Congratulations.

1. What is the "August Brings $15K Career Sales and New TL Sign-On" promotion all about?

The "August Brings $15K Career Sales and New TL Sign-On" promotion is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants during the month of August. It offers the opportunity for consultants to earn a $15,000 bonus for reaching career sales milestones and a $500 bonus for signing on new team leaders.

2. How can I qualify for the $15,000 bonus?

To qualify for the $15,000 bonus, consultants must reach a career sales milestone of $15,000 or more in the month of August. This can be achieved through a combination of personal sales and team sales. The bonus will be paid out in increments based on the level of sales reached.

3. What do I need to do to earn the $500 bonus for signing on a new team leader?

To earn the $500 bonus, consultants must successfully sign on a new team leader during the month of August. The new team leader must have at least $1,000 in sales during their first full month as a consultant and must remain active for at least three months.

4. Is this promotion available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, this promotion is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants in good standing. This includes both new and existing consultants.

5. When will the bonuses be paid out?

The bonuses for reaching career sales milestones will be paid out in September, while the bonus for signing on a new team leader will be paid out in October. Both bonuses will be paid out via direct deposit into the consultant's bank account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sklay723