• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nikki's Consultant Adventure: Ready for the Kit!

In summary, the kit for Nikki's Consultant Adventure includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, recipe books, and business materials for starting as a consultant. The cost to join is $99 and no prior experience or training is necessary. Consultants can earn income through a generous compensation plan and there are no monthly quotas or requirements, though incentives are offered for reaching sales goals.
NikkiC515
I filled out the consultant agreement yesterday, got my paperwork catalogs and stuff today and now i am just waiting for the kit! i am sooo excited!!! hehehe.

Thanks everyone i have learned so much and i will continue to learn more!

Have a great holiday!

Nikki :)

Congrats Nikki! I also just signed my agreement and am waiting on my kit! I can't wait! It's like Christmas!

I went to my directors house today and i got catalogs, invites, and all the reading and training material all i am waiting on is the products so i will be doing some reading tonight once my son is in bed! i am sooo excited! congrats on your new business! :)

Good Luck to both of you!!! :D

Thanks debbie :)

Nikki

1. What is included in the kit for Nikki's Consultant Adventure?

The kit for Nikki's Consultant Adventure includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, recipe books, and business materials to help you get started as a consultant. Some of the items included are a starter kit with product samples, catalogs, order forms, and training materials.

2. How much does it cost to join Nikki's Consultant Adventure?

The cost to join Nikki's Consultant Adventure is $99, which includes the starter kit and all the materials you need to start your business. There are also additional business and product packages available for purchase.

3. Do I need any experience or training to become a consultant for Nikki's Consultant Adventure?

No prior experience or training is necessary to become a consultant for Nikki's Consultant Adventure. We provide all the necessary training and support to help you succeed in your business. Our team of experienced consultants will also be available to mentor and guide you along the way.

4. Can I earn an income as a consultant for Nikki's Consultant Adventure?

Yes, you can earn an income as a consultant for Nikki's Consultant Adventure. Our generous compensation plan allows you to earn commission on your sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for achieving certain goals. Your income potential is unlimited and is based on your effort and dedication.

5. Are there any monthly quotas or requirements for consultants with Nikki's Consultant Adventure?

There are no monthly quotas or requirements for consultants with Nikki's Consultant Adventure. You have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work at your own pace. However, we do offer incentives for reaching certain sales goals, so it is encouraged to stay active and engaged in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies