• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Michelle - Finally Signed My Consultant Agreement!

In summary, the conversation discusses a consultant's experience with Pampered Chef and their reasons for joining the company. They mention their love for cooking and products, as well as the benefits of becoming a consultant such as earning income and building relationships. The consultant also explains how to host a Pampered Chef party and highlights some of their favorite products offered by the company.
MichelleT
After much procrastinating (about 2 months worth) and "lurking" on this site, I finally signed my consultant agreement! It was sent off earlier, so I now I just have to sit back and wait. I'm so excited and had to share!

Hmmm, perhaps I should peruse the "Things to do while waiting for your kit" attachment now. Does this mean I get to change my log in name to Chef Michelle or something else along those lines?

Congratulations!! You will have an awesome time! You will likely discover all kinds of skills and talents you didn't know you had. I'm glad you took the leap and are giving it a try. You never know how this will affect your life unless you give it a try! I wish you tons of success.....have a blast! :D

:D Congrats on your new business Michelle. I wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!:D

1. How long have you been a consultant with Pampered Chef?

I have been a consultant with Pampered Chef for 5 years now. I absolutely love being a part of this company and sharing my passion for cooking with others.

2. What made you decide to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have always been a fan of Pampered Chef products and the company's mission to bring families together through cooking. Becoming a consultant was a natural step for me as I wanted to share my love for cooking and these amazing products with others.

3. What are some of your favorite Pampered Chef products?

There are so many amazing products offered by Pampered Chef, but some of my favorites include the Stoneware Collection, Mix 'N Chop, and the Quick Cooker. These products make cooking and baking so much easier and more enjoyable.

4. How do you host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is simple and fun! You can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. As a consultant, I will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and help you plan the menu. During the party, we will demonstrate and sample some delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products, and you and your guests can shop and earn free products.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant has many benefits, including the opportunity to earn extra income, access to amazing discounts on products, and the chance to meet new people and build relationships. As a consultant, you also have the support of a strong community and resources to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat