• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting My New Chapter as a Pampered Chef Consultant!

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive product discounts, and connect with a supportive community. To get started, you can sign up online or through a consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete new consultant training. Previous experience is not necessary, as the company provides all the necessary training and resources. The time commitment can vary, but consultants typically spend a few hours each week on their business. There are many ways to grow your business, such as hosting parties, utilizing social media, and building a customer base through referrals. Training and support are also available to help guide and support your business growth.
Pampered Heather
I am offically a Pampered Chef Consultant - filled out my agreement this morning after thinking about it for a month! Can't wait. I've gotten lots of great receipe and show ideas from everyone here. I can't wait to start! First show scheduled for August 10th!! :eek: Scared out of my mind but gotta try it!!

Congrats! That's such great news. That's great that you already have a show scheduled in a few weeks. Maybe you'll get that bonus if you have and submit two shows by August 15th so you earn the mid-season products for free! Welcome aboard. You're in the right place to get great ideas!

Welcome! You'll have so much fun with PC!

Welcome Heather! You made an excellent decision with joining PC! I am going into my 5th month and LOVE getting FREE stuff all the time! My word of advice is: If there is a promotion out, strive to reach it! If you don't reach it, you will end up purchasing the product and wish that you had earned it FREE! Good Luck! :p

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive product discounts, and connect with a supportive community of consultants. You also have the chance to build your own business and be your own boss.

How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started, you can sign up online or through a consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete your new consultant training. You will then have access to your own personal website and can start hosting parties and selling products.

Do I need to have previous experience in sales or cooking to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous experience is not necessary. We provide all the training and resources you need to succeed as a consultant. As long as you have a passion for cooking and sharing our products with others, you can be successful.

What is the time commitment required to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

The time commitment can vary depending on your goals and availability. You have the flexibility to work as little or as much as you want. Typically, consultants spend a few hours each week hosting parties, following up with customers, and promoting their business.

How can I grow my business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many ways to grow your business, including hosting parties, participating in vendor events, utilizing social media, and building a customer base through referrals. Our training and support team can also provide guidance and tips for growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow